“They put the hospitality back in the hospitality industry!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hudsons Canada's Pub
Ranked #28 of 252 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Hudsons, we invite you to enjoy Canada's Pub with good friends and soon-to-be good friends. No matter who you are or where you're from, you are always welcomed here. We believe that a country that can drink together, is happy together. It's more than our desire to chase around a frozen puck, or kiss a dead fish, or race each other in bathtubs. It's about knowing what's real and what matters. Friendship. Good times. Being happy at any hour.
“They put the hospitality back in the hospitality industry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Management, servers, mixologists were all very welcoming and provided excellent service. On return visits they remembered my name! I was blown away with their Caesar salad, the steak was cooked and seasoned to perfection and the service excellent. I have tried several other entrees and continue to be impressed.
And, this is truly a Canadian bar, one to bring your friends to when they visit from out of province or country and the rich wood decor welcoming! I worked in the industry years ago, and I am very picky...this is my favourite pub now!

• Visited June 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“A Typical Brewhouse Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I come to Lethbridge 2 times a year to visit family. I decided on this occasion to try it. The service was good and prompt and the beer selection was on par for this type of restaurant. I was not a big fan of the food. It was not bad but not stellar either. I ordered a BLTD - a BLT style hot dog. I asked for no mayo and there still was a little mayo on the bun. I just found the food to just really be average and not stand out from other places in the same category.

• Visited July 2014
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Casual friendly dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Central Lethbridge pub and dining - great for friendly get-togethers with a creative, home-style menu.

• Visited April 2014
Lethbridge, Canada
“Lunch at Hudson's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Every month, our staff has what we call a "Debriefing" meeting at one of the local restaurants. We select a different restaurant each month. This past month, we decided to go to Hudsons Canadian Tap House.
My review is very simple. Excellent food, excellent service, good prices. The food came fast. The atmosphere was friendly and fun.
We will return!

• Visited May 2014
Picture Butte
“First time is a charm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our first visit to Hudson’s, and it was very enjoyable. Good selection of beers on tap, which includes a sampler pack of three if you can’t decide what to have. Ordered the “really, really hot” wings, which, I am pleased to say, live up to their description. Nicely flavoured so the spice isn’t initially overwhelming, the effect builds so that by ½ way through the order, you can feel the sweat start to break out. My personal scale revolves around whether I have to order milk to cut the hotness, which is significant for me, since I have a bit of lactose intolerance. This was a one-glass order, and I’m not ashamed to admit that these wings brought a tear come to my eye. If you like hot wings, you’ll find them here (I'd rate them 7.5/10). My wife ordered red pepper soup, which came which garlic toast, which she says was a “delicious 8/10”. Our friend rated her grilled chicken spinach salad as good, but not particularly outstanding at 6/10.

For dessert we ordered the maple bacon mini donuts, a Hudson’s delicacy comprised of sugar cinnamon-coated mini donuts dowsed with maple syrup and fresh bacon bits – an unlikely concoction as hi-cal as it sounds, but absolutely decadent taste-wise.

Staff were young, energetic and efficient, and the recently refurbished premises (the building was a Cheesecake Café in a previous incarnation, prior to a fire in 2012) provide an comfortable pub atmosphere. We’ll be back.

• Visited February 2014