“So worth the money!”
Review of Kebabish Donair

Kebabish Donair
Ranked #164 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Description: We have delivery service in lethbridge area best donair in lethbridge just try our website for onder online-pick up-delivery
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

Im usually really hesitant when it comes to trying out new restaurants, especially the ones that havent been referred to me personally. Anyway, i decided to try this place and its so damn good! Ive been there many times now and i thought i should definitely post a good review cuz the guy really deserves it. Shop is always clean and he gives lots of food for the price. Pls do yourself a favor and ask for the red sauce!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Yes, I eat a lot of Donairs so I feel my rating is fair. I don't know if the guy working there was new, but he obviously can't wrap a donair properly. It literally came apart in my hands and fell apart - no proper peel and eat wrap. Pita was very chewy and sweet sauce was more like a weird dill sauce. WAY more lettuce than meat (which was cut in very small chunks). Will likely not return, but Donair in this city is limited.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

This is a great little place to come when I feel like a change from the usual Lethbridge fare.The owner takes a lot of pride in his food and it shows.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Ok, I wasn't too thrilled at the fact that there was a one inch long very sharp chicken bone in my donair, but at least it testifies to the fact that it's not preportioned poultry, but shredded by hand so I can forgive that.

The donair is reasonably priced, absolutely excellent, superfresh, and with a delicious dilly cream sauce. There is also a side sauce which is very red-pepper chili spicy and that is totally delectable as well. The falafel are wonderful, tasty, and have a great toothsome texture too! So I heartily recommend this little place.

Just be careful you don't swallow a bone!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016

This was not the best food I have had and it may be the worst. It wasn't fresh or tasty. And not a pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2015