“Not what it once was. ”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Not what it once was. ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Mojo's really has slipped over the last 6 months. We used to be regulars, going to Mojos 2-3 times a week and it was great! But the service has been so awful that we may drop in once a month now. And when we do it's to give them another chance because we really did love Mojo's once upon a time.
So we gave them another chance last night. Terrible service, ok food, wrong orders, grumpy staff.
It seems when they are busy, the staff really don't want to be there. And when it's slow, they prefer to spend their time socializing with each other than serving.
It's kind of sad to see such a great place fall off like this. I can only imagine how it will hurt them when Browns Social House opens up a block away.

3 Thank Adddam

Lethbridge
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

My last visit to Mojo's was truly my last. I attempted to order a pint of beer and a sandwich. The sandwich took forever and the waitress took my order incorrectly, so I ended up with something else. I was starving, so I gave up and ate it. It was mediocre at best. Mojo's is in a handy location for a variety of reasons, but their service and food quality needs significant improvement, even by Lethbridge standards.

• Visited August 2013