“Amazing”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My wife and kids came here for an early dinner and the restaurant is very easy to find and has lots of parking on the street.

There is a great patio but we decided to eat inside. One thing that was cool was that they used cardboard straws which was neat as a lot of restaurants are doing away with plastic straws. I had the Chicken McMerle which was really tasty, my wife had the quiche which she really liked and came with a hollandaise sauce. My one daughter had the Whoop Up burger which she really liked and my other daughter had the Cesar salad and she really liked it.

Great meals all around!

Which is really good about this restaurant is the dessert menu and there are so many options! We all had someth and my wife had the turtle cheesecake, I had the plain cheesecake with strawberries, my daughter had the lava cake and my other daughter had the key lime pie. All of the desserts were amazing and we will definitely be back next time we are in town.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Extremely busy at lunch. Come after the rush . The gluten free options were good . I had a wrap and stuffed pepper soup both were delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

The service was okay, my server took a while to get to me and did not do any quality checks. I was also the only person in the restaurant. However, the food was very tasty! I got the calamari and Manhattan clam chowder for my meal, and it was delicious. The dip for the calamari was like no other, and was out of this world. I also tried their turtle cheesecake and it was very good. A little over priced, but very good, so it is worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

I had the veal sandwich, with fries. My wife had the noodle salad. Both meals were delicious, and my veal was hot, just the way I like it. But my surprise came with the tomato soup. It was honestly, very very good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

As the name implies this is a streetside location down town.
Parking is by later only.
A very nice decor as well as great food at a reasonable price.
As usual the staff are friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: March 2018