“New Restaurant has Growing Pains”

The Smokehouse BBQ and BAR
Ranked #35 of 270 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place is located where Treats Eatery was on Mayor McGrath. Well after telling everyone to go to the Smokehouse BBQ and Bar. I feel bad, tonight's meal was lack luster. 50 minutes from placing our order to getting it and it was not at all busy. My brother got a burger which was over cooked and dry with the bacon chewy like rubber bands. Baked beans were awful and had a slight vinegar taste. Mom and Dad said their bbq meat was very fatty with no real flavor and seemed like a roast that was in an oven no hint of smokiness . I had the BBQ Memphis Sandwich which I found overly greasy/ fatty. The oven roasted veggies for my side were very good and that was about it. Expensive and poor service. Hopefully these are just growing pains as the place just opened on March 09, 2013

3  Thank Lethbridge_James