“Can't go wrong” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cora Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 252 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manitoba
“Can't go wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service. Huge menu. Creative, yummy dishes. Perhaps a bit too crowded, but is hugely popular and only a short wait.

Visited October 2013

Crowsnest Pass, Canada
“If you love fruit....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

While shopping with a friend, we decided to have lunch at Cora's. I love it there because of the fresh fruit! It's the only restaurant I've ever been to that takes such care in presentation and freshness. The service was great and the food came without delay. I love the all day breakfast option as well, as I wasn't in the mood for a sandwich. I'll be back!!

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Large portions and lots of fresh fruit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate at Cora's for Sunday brunch with a group of 8. The menu is large, and most items are accompanied by an assortment of fresh fruit. I had the Sunshine Panini Crepe, and my husband had the Blueberry Pancakes with a side of bacon. We both had coffee. Total bill was $32 and some change.

My husband liked, but didn't love, his pancakes; they had an abundance of fresh blueberries in them and were topped with an English cream. They did not, however, come with any syrup so he found the bottom three cakes to be a bit dry. Our dining mate's French toast also did not come with syrup, which seemed a bit odd to everyone at the table. Upon reviewing the menu, you can order a side of syrup for $0.65.

My panini crepe was filled with egg, cheese & ham. It was pressed in a grill so was crispy on the outside. It was tasty, but not anything out of the ordinary. What was delicious, however, was the very large portion of assorted fresh fruit that came with it. I would estimate it was at least 1.5 cups of sliced strawberries, bananas, plums, nectarines, kiwi, grapes & pineapple. I was sorry I couldn't finish it all! It is because of this lovely fruit that I rate Cora's as "very good", rather than "average".

Coffee was not great but, to be fair, I typically only like coffee house dark roasts.

Visited July 2013
Oak Lawn, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty, nutritious, extremely large portions but, pretty pricey too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

First visit to Cora's. We were looking for a "local" breakfast joint. This was a chain we had not eaten at before. Food was good but, we just got way too much. I did not like that everything was an "add-on". For example, the waitress suggested custard to go with our fruit. It was very tasty but, it was an extra two bucks. Grilled onions were also that much extra. We were not aware of all this being extra based on how the interaction went with our waitress. We ended up paying with tip about $35 for breakfast for two. I'd rather get slightly smaller portions, charge me what you think is fair and include the extras. Don't like the upcharges.

Visited July 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“Awesome breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I had waited to try this restaurant to let them work out the bumps and the long line at the door. I had heard of Cora's from some friends back east. When I went, a long line to get in. We wait 10 mins to be seated. We ordered our meals which came out in short order. They were fantastic !! The food was hot and fresh. I found the portions to be on the small side. The fruit was top shelf. I look forward to going again!

• Visited June 2013