“Cora's in Lethbridge what is with the hype?”
Review of Cora Restaurant

Cora Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 261 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Warm & inviting with both healthy options and comfort foods. A great restaurant for everyone's tastebuds!
Lethbridge, Canada
“Cora's in Lethbridge what is with the hype?”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Just got back from having lunch at Cora's. Really don't know what the hype is all about. Got there at 11:30 and had to wait about 15 mins to get a table which was not bad considering it's a new place and it was going into the lunch rush. The decor is bright and cheery. Hostess was friendly and informed of the specials. I was a little disappoint in selection for lunch, if you are a breakfast anytime fan then there are a lot of choices. I ordered the veggie skillet with the chicken rice soup. The soup was so salty that after 3 spoonfuls I pushed it away. The waitress ask if there was something wrong? Both I and my guess explained the soup was very salty. The waitress stated she would inform the kitchen. After 35 minutes from placing the order our food had arrived. My vegetable skillet was good and filling.

Over all I gave an average rating as it is not great, but not poor either. I will go back in the future and try something from the breakfast menu and see how my experience differs and rate it once again.

• Visited January 2013

Moose Jaw
“Another Great Cora"s”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just visited this new Cora location in Lethbridge. Again, as in other Cora locations, our brunch was amazing. So tasty, so fresh......and all the fresh fruit, so good. Be careful, though, the meals are huge, so go with a bit appetite. Service was excellent, but expect a brief wait to be seated as this will be a popular location.

• Visited January 2013