“Great Burgers!”

Fatburger
Ranked #29 of 263 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent burgers. They really know how to make them . Choice of burgers size is good for the hungry person. I definitely would go there again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We love coming here on a Friday night. They have the best burgers ever - I've never tried a better burger anywhere else. The place is clean and the service is always excellant!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I stopped for a late lunch as we had heard they have gluten free buns. I had a orginal burger and my wife had her's on the gluten free bun. Both were very good and filling. Very juicey and large burger no need to take the add on fries. Will be back for sure.
Wife hadn't had a burger in over a year and enjoyed it very much

Thank Kurt.mr S
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for a late night burger and a quiet place to eat. Fat Burger didn't disappoint. It was nice and quiet. The staff here were all amazing and extremely enthusiastic. The food was amazing, we recommend the Red Hot Buffalo Chicken sandwich.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice burger, good atmosphere. I thought it was funny they had a Veggie burger.. Over good place to go.