“Hot food, just okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We stayed at the hotel next door. We were surprised that the hotel guest book offered lots of restaurant ads and contact information, but not for Legends. We both thought it odd that the neighboring restaurant that had a full parking lot was not readily promoted by the hotel.

We searched the internet to find them. We ordered Garlic wings and spinach/artichoke dip and a side of garlic toast. The menu said the wings come with dip. The food took 20 minutes to be available. Once in our hotel room and unpacked, it was hot and fresh.

Overall disappointing. First, no napkins for the finger food. Second, the spinach dip was very yummy and the highlight, however they put the cheese on the bottom of the container so it wasn't mixed with the yummy dip. Thirdly, maybe it is a Canadian thing, but the wings were really dry and overcooked and no sauce to help you choke them down. We were to tired to walk back to the restaurant for sauce and napkins.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I have been here a few times. I would have to say that I find that this has a Great Steak Sandwich lunch special. The service was great and the servers are very pleasant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019

Based on 2 visits:

Tonight: 02/13/19
Well, it just went down to a 2 star for poor management... certainly not the servers fault. Same girl as last time and as she recognized me, she came over right away and told me the kitchen was closed. (it was 10:50pm)
I said...isn't open till midnight as it says on the website.
Yes, but it was slow so they decided to close early.
So to save a few bucks about 50.00 I'm guessing between power and wages...oooooo...you pissed off probably more than one customer and I would spent 70-80 as I did last time.
And now the server also misses out on a customer and her tips.
Didn't think that through very well did you???

3 weeks ago:
Waitress was great. It was slow and she took a few minutes to chat which was nice. I'll be back when I'm in the neighborhood again

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019

The food was very good, the service was fast, and what I like, the food was served hot. Lots of TV's for the sports minded.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This is a sports bar complete with TVs and loud music but there is a patio and the food is good! Wed night special is the steak sandwich !

Date of visit: June 2018