“Great Pub! Great Food! Great Service”

Legends Sports Pub & Grill
Ranked #47 of 262 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We travel a good hour to come to Lethbridge and when we do we come to Legends. Best item on the menu is the steak steak sandwich.

Everyday they have specials. Atmosphere is clean. Service is excellent (sometimes when it is packed it is slower but that is to be expected).

There are newer reviews for Legends Sports Pub & Grill

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Legends and won't be the last. The atmosphere for a sports bar is incredibly on par with a big city sports bar. There are TVs every few feet across the wall displaying varieties of sports entertainment.

Our food was delicious but not overly incredible. The steak and cheese was top notch, cooked on a scrumptious bun. The turkey clubhouse was average compared to other clubhouses at other restaurants.

Our service was good however not spectacular. The only negatives we observed was that the table we sat down at had some left over ketchup stains on it. That and there was also a spelling mistake in the menu on a Muhammad Ali quote "enouth" should read enough.

Thanks Legends

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Service here is terrible, management is horrible and the food is hit or miss. I have had ok meals and I have had bad overcooked meals. Been there about half a dozen times, I am done with it.

Yes there are a ton of TV's but its almost to the point where its like sensory overload. They are EVERYWHERE. A little bit much if you ask me.

Go to Original Joe's or Average Joe's. Way better service way better food.

2  Thank WorldTraveller989
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Last Saturday night we decided to watch ufc out - no one wanted to cook. We were stuck with the question; where in Lethbridge should we go? We went to Legends. They have 42 high quality tv's.
We found a nice table with multiple good views for the fights. The atmosphere is better than most pubs in Lethbridge. Our server was great! I didn't catch her name but she did a good job. We had calamari to start, it came quickly and was basic but satisfactory. My partner had a calzone, he liked it. It was very large in size and came with a caesar salad that was home made!! I had a divine steak sandwhich with a green salad that was boring and basic but fresh.
my reccomendations are that the condiments not come in plastic dixie cups this is a huge waste of plastic and looks tacky. Also that the ask front of house staff to be groomed. I dislike personal appearance comments, but it is unappealing to see heavily bearded men handling food. The table next to us also was commenting on it.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

THEE place to be to watch ANY sporting event. TONS of TVs you can see from any seat. Great home made pizzas. Always have food specials which are amazingly priced. Thursday is my favorite for a small pizza, about 8-10 inches, for 6.50$ and beer on special too!!!!!!