“Definitely better pubs to eat at in Lethbridge!”

Legends Sports Pub & Grill
Ranked #40 of 259 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alberta
“Definitely better pubs to eat at in Lethbridge!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Service here is terrible, management is horrible and the food is hit or miss. I have had ok meals and I have had bad overcooked meals. Been there about half a dozen times, I am done with it.

Yes there are a ton of TV's but its almost to the point where its like sensory overload. They are EVERYWHERE. A little bit much if you ask me.

Go to Original Joe's or Average Joe's. Way better service way better food.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank WorldTraveller989

Lethbridge, Canada
“UFC and Steak”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Last Saturday night we decided to watch ufc out - no one wanted to cook. We were stuck with the question; where in Lethbridge should we go? We went to Legends. They have 42 high quality tv's.
We found a nice table with multiple good views for the fights. The atmosphere is better than most pubs in Lethbridge. Our server was great! I didn't catch her name but she did a good job. We had calamari to start, it came quickly and was basic but satisfactory. My partner had a calzone, he liked it. It was very large in size and came with a caesar salad that was home made!! I had a divine steak sandwhich with a green salad that was boring and basic but fresh.
my reccomendations are that the condiments not come in plastic dixie cups this is a huge waste of plastic and looks tacky. Also that the ask front of house staff to be groomed. I dislike personal appearance comments, but it is unappealing to see heavily bearded men handling food. The table next to us also was commenting on it.

• Visited February 2013
Alberta
“PIZZA SPORTS BEER”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

THEE place to be to watch ANY sporting event. TONS of TVs you can see from any seat. Great home made pizzas. Always have food specials which are amazingly priced. Thursday is my favorite for a small pizza, about 8-10 inches, for 6.50$ and beer on special too!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Standard but comfortable”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's like a comfortable, standard sports pub/restaurant with lots of TVs and plenty of space. The food is reasonably priced and sufficient in proportions, but nothing really special. Beer selection is good for most folks, but not for beer geeks. Service can be a little hit-and-miss.

• Visited September 2012
Lethbridge, Canada
“Terribly disappointing”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I headed out to Legends to have a bite to eat and watch a baseball game. When we arrived, we grabbed a table and proceeded to sit for 9 minutes without even being acknowledged we were there. Staff were not overly busy. One staff (lady) was having quite a visit with a group of people at a table nearby. Never did have a drink or meal as we thought if we waited that long to be greeted it would take forever to have supper. Lucky for us there are many other choices in town to eat at.

• Visited October 2012