“Nice place to visit”
Review of Mocha Cabana

Mocha Cabana
Ranked #3 of 307 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mocha Cabana Bistro, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes every day lunch, desserts, dinner entrees, & weekend brunch created by our award winning culinary staff. We are proud to support our local economy & offer our customers many ingredients from local farms & producers. we also support local talent from our community in our Chefs & Chef apprentices who mostly graduates or students of the Lethbridge College Culinary Program. Come in & enjoy live local entertainment the last Friday evening of each month in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. ingredients. *we identify vegan, gluten free, & vegetarian options on our menu.
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

The food was good and good portions and nice atmosphere to visit and vist with the people your with, lots of parking easy access

Reviewed February 12, 2019

The sweet potato fries here are definitely unbeatable, along with the chipotle mayo, they keep me coming back for more!

Reviewed February 4, 2019

I had such high hopes for this place, the locally sourced ingredients, the highly recommended "gluten free" selections. We were a party of seven, phoned ahead 24hrs ahead we were 10 min. early, but they seated us right away, I thought this was a good omen, as were the full tables. This was sadly the highlight of the night. It was nearly, if not over, 1/2 hr before someone even came to the table with water (NOT OUR SERVER), but she was kind enough to take our drink orders at last which we had to shout at her over the din in the restaurant; however, it was still far too long after, that we finally got our drinks from another waitress, still not our server. About 10 minutes after that our "server" finally came to introduce himself, it was at this time he was informed that one of our party had a short time limit, and that her simple order would need to be filled ASAP, however some of the rest of our party were not ready to order yet, so she elected to wait and order all together. 10-15 min later he finally deigned to return to our table, orders were finally taken, and he was informed that there was a person who required a gluten free dish as well as an onion allergy (myself). My niece, whom had to leave ordered only soup, which, presumably was already prepared, never got to her, and should not have been put on the bill, but had to be pointed out once that bill was presented, and the rest of our meals took forever to come, and half of them came incomplete or wrong, although rectified without delay, it was still disappointing that a salad would be presented as a spring lettuce mix- no dressing, no add-ons - just lettuce, and onions on burgers and sandwiches requiring no onion. my club sandwich was brought to me without onion on it, but it plainly had onion on it at one point in the kitchen, it was also cold and the bread dry. I was also appalled that they charged us a $6 "cake fee" for bringing our own birthday cake and serving it ourselves at the table, and my other niece who has a gluten allergy was charged over $3 for a gluten free bun for her burger! So for 5 burgers, 1 sandwich, 1 order of fish tacos and two appetizers we had the whopping bill of over $154, and the only time we saw our waiter was to take our order, and to deliver the bill. So to sum up, if you want a noisy place with poor, inconsistent service, where you pay through the nose for, at best, mediocre food, this is the place for you!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Sara L
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Food has always been good. I like the unique and local items on the menu. Reservations are a good idea.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

My lunch was very good and served on a super hot plate. Service was good.

However, you do have to pay for metered parking outside.

I appreciate that the owners are using local sources for food where possible.