“Gracious service, delicious eats!”
Review of Mocha Cabana

Mocha Cabana
Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mocha Cabana Bistro, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes every day lunch, desserts, dinner entrees, & weekend brunch created by our award winning culinary staff. We are proud to support our local economy & offer our customers many ingredients from local farms & producers. we also support local talent from our community in our Chefs & Chef apprentices who mostly graduates or students of the Lethbridge College Culinary Program. Come in & enjoy live local entertainment the last Friday evening of each month in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. ingredients. *we identify vegan, gluten free, & vegetarian options on our menu.
Reviewed November 5, 2018

While visiting Lethbridge on a long weekend, my various food sensitivities, including lactose intolerance, led me to discover Mocha Cabana, which features many vegan options and substitutions. The server was polite and courteous regarding my inquiries about the menu items and what substitutions were available, which put me at ease.

My hubby enjoyed the Burnside Blood Orange Ale to start. I tried a sip: very tasty! We shared the yummy sweet potato fries to start (aioli made with vegannaise). My husband had the mocha en bleu entree; it was very filling and flavorful. I enjoyed the California chicken burger with a side salad and saskatoon vinaigrette. I highly recommend trying this salad dressing. It is a unique and wonderful taste experience. Our daughter had the kids noodles with marinara and exclaimed that the garlic focaccia wedge served on the side was the best garlic bread she had ever tasted.

If you have a chance to stop in to this little hidden gem while in Lethbridge, do it!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Great smiles to greet you from friendly staff and a menu that has a variety that whenever possible is made with locally grown and produced foods that are fresh.
I was impressed . . . don't forget to check our the dessert cooler, what a selection, it took me a long time to decide . . . WOW, i had their homemade turtle cheesecake . . . WOW!
Can't wait to sample the rest of the menu! You have to check this out when you can't decide where to go, it is true it is a hidden gem! Enjoy!

Reviewed October 16, 2018

We recently visited Lethbridge for the first time. Our friend took us out for lunch to the Mocha Cabana Bistro. You walk in and it is light and airy and the staff are very friendly. Their menu for lunch has some excellent options and their portion size is generous. My husband and friend had their soup salad choice and both soups were delicious. I chose comfort food - their grilled cheese sandwich served on the artisan bread. It was a delicious and flavourful grilled cheese with a skirt of crispy cheese around the edge. They make excellent coffee and mochas and have a wonderful selection of beautiful, and tasty, pies and cheese cakes. All round it was a great lunch place.

1  Thank Cucina58
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We attended Mocha Cabana to celebrate a birthday and National Dessert day on October 9th. The restaurant offered 25% off on all desserts that day. My hubby doesn't have a great sweet tooth so he had a Mocha Club Sandwich which was amazing. You can definitely tell they use fresh ingredients. My brother-in-law and I both had the coconut cheesecake which was fabulous; not too sweet but full of flavor. My sister-in-law had the deep-fried pasta appetizer and couldn't stop raving about it. She followed it up with a slice of chocolate cheesecake that she liked so much she took another slice home.

Service was attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

After reading all the great reviews we were quite exciting to visit this restaurant. We went for lunch mid-week just after the lunch rush, pretty good timing we thought.... we reviewed the menu, everything sounded amazing! We thought we’d go for appies. We ordered the lettuce wraps (they were ok,) chips with a dip (ok,) and the spinach dip ( not good:/ way too rich and too many herbs used... bluh! It’s suppose to be the best in town, nope ) Still hoping the best from this cute little restaurant we grabbed a couple of their stuffed cookies to go, thinking they’d be amazing! I think the waitress just thru them in the container. And again, they weren’t good neither.... and on top of it, the service wasn’t great??
Perhaps we came on a off day?? But we won’t be giving it a second chance.

Date of visit: September 2018