“Excellent Service ”
Review of Mocha Cabana

Mocha Cabana
Ranked #3 of 307 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mocha Cabana Bistro, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes every day lunch, desserts, dinner entrees, & weekend brunch created by our award winning culinary staff. We are proud to support our local economy & offer our customers many ingredients from local farms & producers. we also support local talent from our community in our Chefs & Chef apprentices who mostly graduates or students of the Lethbridge College Culinary Program. Come in & enjoy live local entertainment the last Friday evening of each month in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. ingredients. *we identify vegan, gluten free, & vegetarian options on our menu.
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited with a large party and received the most amazing service! The menu offered a large variety with many GF options (they even have separate GF fryer!). The food was delicious with good portions. The atmosphere was lovely. I would love to return!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Had a nice twist to the Philly cheese. Hands down the best I've tried yet. Dessert was deliciously decadent. A standing ovation for James the chef, as well as Mike who provided outstanding service. Love the fact that the food is as locally sourced as possible and can read about the farms and suppliers. All this in a quaint and historic building. Great atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2018

The menu has quite a bit of selection and offers healthier options and locally grown items. I ordered the Maple salmon and quinoa. This was the best meal I have had in a restaurant in a long time! Flavor was excellent and the portion was just right. I will definitely order this again. The only negative was that the service was a little bit slow and we weren't asked about dessert until one of us got up and was looking at the dessert cooler. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank REETZ18
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Had a fixed menu dinner at Mocha on New Years Eve. Was very well done. From the crab bisque, mussels, and strip loin. All well prepared and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This is my favourite Lethbridge Cafe - serving the best London Fog (tea drink) in town with decent lunch menu. While it is not a huge menu, the ingredients are locally sourced and I love that. Not really cheap eats - but similar to most sit down lunch locations in town. It is located in what looks like a historical building, and you can see the history - I also love that. Nice servers; attentive and smiling. Small tables, but fit with the cafe ambiance. Must try if you have never been for morning coffee/tea/snack or Lunch (they do dinner pretty good too, but I have only been once - so can't really speak to how it rates ;)

Date of visit: November 2017