“Tough find a better place in Lethbridge.”
Review of Mocha Cabana

Mocha Cabana
Ranked #3 of 267 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mocha Cabana Bistro, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes every day lunch, desserts, dinner entrees, & weekend brunch created by our award winning culinary staff. We are proud to support our local economy & offer our customers many ingredients from local farms & producers. we also support local talent from our community in our Chefs & Chef apprentices who mostly graduates or students of the Lethbridge College Culinary Program. Come in & enjoy live local entertainment the last Friday evening of each month in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. ingredients. *we identify vegan, gluten free, & vegetarian options on our menu.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had lunch at Mocha Cabana on 9th May and it was excellent...a large Greek salad topped with chicken. All of the vegetables were fresh from the local greenhouse (Broxburn) and the chicken was nicely cooked.
The coffee is good and the desserts and cookies are all baked in house and are scrumptious.
The service is always friendly and efficient here and the atmosphere is casual and relaxed.
Now that summer is almost here the patio is open and that makes a nice change for Lethbridge.
On Friday evenings the restaurant offers free, live music.

2  Thank John W
MochaCabana, Owner at Mocha Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you John for chosing to come into Mocha and taking the time to tell others about your experience. I really appreciate it!
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent choice for an awesome meal!! Food, ambiance, quality is all top notch. I love this restaurant and I am a frequent visitor of it while I am in Lethbridge. They also have an amazing selection for Celiacs or Gluten free diets....likely the best I have ever come across.

3  Thank LisaBjD
MochaCabana, Owner at Mocha Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for takikng the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it !
have a great summer and thank you for making us a stop on your Lethbridge visits

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate supper here. Being vegetarian, was very surprised at the amount of choices available. My tablemates had traditional meals like the squash tortellini and the beef dip, one with a lovely in house salad and the other with the nostalgic home fries. Both looked very yummy. The tortellini was perfect for the senior at the table with a browned butter sauce cooked beautifully. My veggie burger with salad was very nice too. The dressing was an in-house peanut thai style which was a refreshing change from the usual offerings. It was a somewhat small and intimate setting with choices for all our food limitations. We were very satisfied with our choice of restaurant for the evening. I would go there again just to try some of the other items on the menu, lovely place all around.

2  Thank relebee
MochaCabana, Owner at Mocha Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Relebee

thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it and very happy to hear that you enjoyed your evening.
Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food is better than average, but there isn't much of it, you spend $20.00 on a meal and leave hungry!

1  Thank buffguy
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The service is good, atmosphere nice and unique, and food delicious. I had their squash ravioli and I wasn't sure about it at first, but it was surprisingly amazing.I have never had a meal here I didn't like, and the cheese cake is the best I've ever had.