“Always the BEST”

Michelle's Memorable Meals
Ranked #87 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I truly love this place. It just cant be beaten. Lots of supposedly fancy pants places to go to but they just don't match the quality of the food. I love it.

1  Thank brobecs

Reviewed April 11, 2014

tried last week after being comp'd a meal....tried the feature burger.....was ok....bun was exceptional....plenty of toppings......thought the burger was a little small for $9.00......fries were brown...not sure if they were overcooked or fried in wrong oil.....service was good....place has the feel of a neighbourhood secret...my experience wasnt the greatest but if i lived in the neighbourhood i would definitely give more than 1 chance.....i wanna try breakfast here before i write off a place to eat.....especially if thats their specialty....expect humble surroundings but enjoy them...its part of the beauty of the place

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Little hole in the wall. Full of locals. Great food, fantastic soup. All homemade. I ate here both days I was in town.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Having been to Cora's and been so disappointed I decided to try Michelle's. This isnt the smartest place in town but the breakfast was simply fantastic. The décor is very tired. There is a diner style bar with a broken chair and the rest of the furniture is perhaps passed its best but Michelle and the regulars if they are there will make you more than welcome. I don't know what it is that makes eggs and bacon so good when it is good but Michelle hits the button. My toast was perfect too, hot with the butter on the side. Lots of fresh coffee. Wonderful atmosphere too. Whenever I go back to Lethbridge I will be having my breakfast here. Thank you Michelle!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, friendly service. A small family restaurant that was a real find on our travels through southern Alberta.

1  Thank vagabond8400