“Not bad, not bad at all!”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #22 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Friendly and efficient, and an extensive menu makes for a pretty good night out. What's not to like!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten there many times with no issues.
But when it comes to pick up..take out things are not good.
Quantity , quality are terrible.
For the price of a sit down meal the items supplied resembled a one half order.
Needless to say we are not planning on continued visits.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife, she enjoyed a rice bowl and I had some chicken wings. The food was excellent, the service was great. What an enjoyable atmosphere. Would go her again

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I had a late lunch today at OJ’s with family. Will be my last trip. Our meals ended up coming out not up to standards. My pulled pork meal which I asked to have with no Cole slaw ended up with pieces of it between the pork and the bun. That being said the sandwich was very tasty. Fries were cold on all three of our plates. And the egg dish was over cooked. Our waitress was very kind and apologetic for the kitchen. Unfortunately it is our second trip with sub par meals.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We were here for supper, I had the beef dip, my wife had the lasagna, my daughter in law had chicken tenders and the son in law had the steak sandwich. All the meals were great. And the dessert was very good. Mud cake and ice cream.