All reviews basic continental breakfast laminate flooring service road waffle maker value for the money room was large road trip bagels staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location mayor magrath up to date hotel is located fridge and microwave comfortable stay easy access parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Maid services were disappointing because they walked in on me five times without knocking or announcing that they were entering my room, after I told him after the second time I did not need their services.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
M_HospitalityManager, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our motel online.

I am sorry you were disrupted repeatedly during your stay. Staying at our accommodation should allow for you to be relaxed and comfortable with very little interruption. I will take your feedback and use it as an opportunity for our staff to learn from this and ensure that future guests have a peaceful stay.

Though I can not change the outcome of this situation, I would like to invite you back so we can improve on your last experience and show what the Econo Lodge experience can truly be.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 11, 2016

A clean hotel room, however the bed was uncomfortable; the mattress sunk in the middle. The washroom was clean but dated. It was a simple hotel room and good for a quick overnight stay but not recommended for a "luxurious" stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your stay.

I'm sorry the bed was uncomfortable - a good night sleep can make or break any vacation. Although it will not help your visit, I am grateful you brought this to our attention so we can replace the mattress for future stays.

I agree with you regarding our bathrooms, even though they are clean, they are dated and we are currently working on a plan to have the bathrooms renovated to match our newly renovated rooms.

I hope you decide to give our motel another chance so we can show you how much we care about your stay being exceptional.

Thanks again,

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lethbridge

Reviewed October 8, 2016

Nice quiet and clean is exactly what I need when I stay. Easy access to where I need to go. Breakfast is a bonus. Every 3 Rd stay is free. Friendly and very helpful staff. Always come back. Great parking. Close to restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
M_HospitalityManager, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us online.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I couldn't agree more - our front desk agents are top notch.

Our central location makes access to restaurants and attractions easy.

I am glad your stay was great, we look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,
Econolodge Inn & Suites Lethbridge
403 328 5591

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Safe area. Quiet. No excellent amenities but fine for the price. I had a large vehicle and took up some of the last remaining street parking available. Very small fitness area. Small breakfast bar. Room was passable, clean and comfy, with working tv and remote.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
M_HospitalityManager, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are pleased to hear you found the area comfortable, safe and quiet - our guests satisfaction and safety is our priority.

Our breakfast area is tight and we have been listening to our guests; we have now expanded our breakfast area to allow for large groups and busy days.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope on your next stay that you will see the changes we have implemented.

Thanks,
Econolodge Inn & Suites Lethbridge
403 328 5591

Reviewed September 24, 2016

We had a long day of driving and when we got to the hotel the staff were great and very friendly. They told us which restaurants gave a discount if we should our room key. We went to the restaurant next to the hotel and had a great meal. Room was clean and we had a great stay. We will be staying there again next time we are in town. All of the front desk staff and associates very friendly, Quite helpful and they all seemed to enjoy to their jobs.

Room tip: The room we had was nicely situated and quite comfortable.
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mikcidl
M_HospitalityManager, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

EconoLodge Inn & Suites