“A great lunch time or evening venue”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 270 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Lethbridge's casual dining restaurant near Mayor Magrath Dr. Featuring a delicious menu, drink specials and rooftop patio. Open late.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have never been disappointed at Moxies! Their lunch time menu is particularly attractive and ready within a few minutes. A great soup and sandwich combo or my favourite for an evening meal is Beef Vindaloo (when you have a few extra minutes to enjoy it).
My whole family loves Moxies --something for all ages to enjoy.
Peach Bellini is my favourite drink in the Summer months-fruity and delicious!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stop here every time we are in Lethbridge. Everything is excellent; decor, staff, design, food ... For what you get, the slightly higher prices are justified. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about the menu as well as the design, restaurant, executive chef, etc.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went for lunch, there were three of us. We sat in the restaurant side and the service was very good. Good selection and reasonable prices. Drinks were fast and our order was taken right after. Food came out much faster than we were expecting. It is hard to find a restaurant that can cook a steak the way you ask. My steak was cooked exactly right. Servers were there when we needed them so we did not have to wait for anything. They were busy but not overly so and it was reflected in the service we received. I would have given an excellent rating but the service was almost too good. Sometimes there is too eager of wait staff, and they bother you just a little too much. I would not say they were that way but close. It is hard to have a conversation if too many questions are being asked by the servers. I would definitely go back. As others have said the pricing is a touch on the high side but then it is that kind of restaurant.

1  Thank JimmyBrules
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have eaten at Moxie's Lethbridge 3x in the month of December. Two of these visits we sat in the lounge and the other we and the kids sat in the main restaurant. The restaurant is dark and modern, as it was recently renovated. The girls at the door are always ready willing and able. We were told there would be a wait and that is acceptable around the holiday season. I wish that they would offer samples of appy's for patron that wait. Regardless, the food is much improved the kids shared a pasta dish and were very happy I had an excellent excellent thai curry. The vegetables were tender, crisp and the server didn't balked when I asked for a chicken dish sans chicken.
In the lounge the service is always great. we love the new shrimp appy. The wild salmon is delicious as long as you are expecting wild flavour. I would like some wine list improvements. Ryan is the manager who recognizes his customers and always says hello, which I love.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We came here Dec. 31, for lunch. 2 adults, kids ages 10,8,6. The staff were amazing, they looked after the kids and everyone had a good time. The menu had a number of different food choices, service was quick, food was great. No complaints. Well done Moxie's -- we will be back soon.
PS.The kids love the volcano ice cream