“Disappointing”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed November 19, 2010

A fairly new hotel but nothing special. Staff was not to accommodating. The buffet breakfast was below average just the usual bagels,muffins, etc. Not the bang for your $ one would expect.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KenBlu

Reviewed October 26, 2010

We originally come from New Zealand, and are here 25Aug 2010 - 29Dec 2010. We are currently renting a house in High River (near Calgary) and I'm here with my 2 kids, Evan (12) and Kelly (9) and my husband is still in NZ working and will come out on the 19thDec 2010.

On with the review, the Comfort Inn Lethbridge is the place we stayed at, 24-26 October as the kid's schools had Mon/Tues off as it was teacher only day.

Overall, Comfort Inn Lethbridge is a great place to stay, it's roomie, has a swimming pool/spa which the kids enjoyed, cheap, free breakfast (to our convenience) and was a great place.

Highly recommend it, A+.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Booked 2 nights in one of the family suites. Room was nice, and clean. Put my 3 daughters on the king sized bed, my son on a cot, and my wife and I on the queen sized bed in the separate room. Coffee pot, iron, fridge, and microwave were all included, as was a very nice breakfast every morning. The pool was clean and warm, and the hot tub was wonderful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 22, 2009

This is a very typical two-star hotel: Clean, large rooms, an average complimentary continental breakfast.
The only disconcerting note came when i emerged from the bathroom after my shower; my roommate had already left the room and there was a strange man there - no idea if it was a male maid, another hotel guest or a thief. Anyway, he took off.
There is free WiFi plus a computer in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We stayed on the top floor and found our room clean and quiet. I agree with an earlier reviewer that the beds are super hard; we stayed at a different Comfort Inn the night before and had the same experience. Our biggest issue was the showerl we thought it was broken because there was no "shower pin" to change the water flow from bath to shower. When we mentioned this the next morning, the clerk pointed to a sign taped to the desk that explained the shower could be turned on by turning a RING INSIDE THE FAUCET. Weird!! Otherwise the room was fine as was breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Substrata23
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I never actually stayed at this hotel and I never will. I was in Lethbridge for a wedding recenlty and there was a mix up in hotel reservations. I ended up at a different hotel and got a call from Comfort the next day advising that they were charging my card anyways. I did not authorize this and the staff suggested I speak with the manager during the week (apparently management is not available on weekends?) to see what she could do. I spoke with her today and was shocked at the lack of understanding, flexability and kindness she offered. Needless to say I am stuck with the charge, no discount or rain check was mentioned and I was treated like an idiot by the manager Eliza. I will not stay at Comfort Inn or affiliates in the future based on this experience and you can bet I would not recommend this hotel to friends or family either.

Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed May 18, 2009

There was no hot water at 8:30AM. When I checked out, I told the front desk. They told me they couldn't do anything about it because they could not find the manager.

Also, the alarm clock did not work properly. I had to unplug it to turn it off.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family