“Really Enjoyed it here. The food was great.”

Lighthouse Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 260 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Taber, Canada
“Really Enjoyed it here. The food was great.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I'm not a sushi eater but I had the beef teriyaki and it was great. My friend had the vegetable tempura and really enjoyed that as well as the shrimp rolls. It is a small quaint place and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary, Canada
“Great sushi”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The light house restaurant is a favourite lunchtime meeting place for our business employees . Good lunch specials, friendly service nice decor and good food. It can get busy at lunch but wait times are just a few minutes. Have not been there for dinner as spouse not a sushi fan, but I am. I go there approx two times a month. I like trying the daily specials as you can't get them anywhere else

• Visited February 2014
“Mmmm”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This is the best sushi restaurant in all of Lethbridge!! So fresh and so delicious. My husband and I absolutely love it!!

“Great Food”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Very good sushi, and our server was very helpful in making choices. Great sushi, much better than other choices in Lethbridge.

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My Girlfriend and I went here to try the Sushi. We got there and asked to order some wine. Not recognizing most of the product but knowing we wanted a white wine we asked for a small sample. They were more than happy to accommodate us. With all of this we met the Owner Ryan who was totally pleasant converse with. We often order the Love Boat from other locations and this was by far the best with the largest assortment. I would recommend this to all Sushi lovers. Had a Great Meal and a Great Time!!!!

• Visited November 2013