“Gluten free and family friendly”

Lighthouse Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 267 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Loved that the waiter knew what was gluten free on the menu, and took time to double check with the kitchen. Also brought gluten free soy sauce to the table, along with children's cups, and a plastic bowl and spoon for the baby without my even asking! Very pleasant atmosphere for our family, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is authentic Japanese! I think it is way better than Oshos! The beef melts in your mouth and the sushi is great! It is a bit pricey, but it is worth it for the quality you get.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I eat here every time I am in town for business. This trip was no different. I called the restaurant and ordered my, and my colleagues dinner as soon as I checked into the hotel. I dropped off my bags and went immediately to the Lighthouse. My order was ready when I walked through the door. This restaurant has a great ambience, great service and the most amazing sushi! The pricing is very fair as well. You definitely get great value for your money! I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are a sushi lover.

1  Thank btlbaby
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Lighthouse was a refreshing experience for our first sushi restaurant in Lethbridge. It is worth the recommendations it receives and the menu is fairly extensive and food is well presented, fresh and tasty. Simple atmosphere, not extremely comfortable sitting along the wall and on the benches but overall as long as the service is good and staff pleasant we will stay. Keepn

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had heard many good things about this restaurant, so my boyfriend and I went to check it out... and we will not go back. The customer service was the WORST I think I have ever had, very poor manners and attitude displayed by two separate servers. Our order got mixed up, and after we notified our server, it was never fixed. Finally, the food was disappointing considering other people have claimed "best sushi in town". I would not recommend Lighthouse.