“Great Service and Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #168 of 252 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Canadian, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Calgary, Canada
“Great Service and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent front of house service......and the food was served hot and quickly....very nice ceasar salad......breads for sandwiches were fresh and suited the entrée for size and taste......waiter was on the go all the time.....never had to ask for refills or condiments...he was there with it all to start....great place for a quick meal at a good price and quality.....

Visited February 2014

Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I were in Lethbridge to attend the Blue Rodeo concert at the Enmax and decided to dine at Montana's when we arrived. I had heard from other members of my family that it was very good and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent and I always approve of rustic ambiance. We were served by a very lovely and pleasant young lady named Britney who was very attentive to our needs. I had the Messy Beef sandwich with tossed salad and a side order of mushrooms and it was wonderfully delicious. I don't think I have ever tasted a better bun. I look forward to eating there next time I am in Lethbridge!

• Visited January 2014
Shelby, Montana
“Pleasantly...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Pleasantly surprised...I had stopped in over a year ago and it was just another place to eat...good but nothing special. This time I stopped in and had their lunch special...beef tips...and was glad I did. Starting with the waitress (Rowena) I was treated very well. The food was very good...taste and portion wise...I was just able to finish the meal. The price was more than reasonable than I expected. I plan to stop in there again my next time through.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim E
Lethbridge
“Montana's in Lethbridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Food is excellent....friendly staff. Atmosphere is great....very relaxing! No pressure to hurry up with your meal. You can sit and enjoy yourmeal in a very relaxing manner. A fun place to be, too!

• Visited November 2013
Port Neches, Texas
“Just an average restaurant!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here after a long drive - had been on the Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park and crossed over into Canada to continue our vacation. We went to Montana's in anticipation of a nice evening meal. My husband ordered the Ribs with coleslaw and corn. The ribs were tender but did not have a smoky taste - more like they were cooked in the oven. I got a Pork sandwich. Being from the south, it was a disappointment. Both were overpriced for what we got. Do not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013