“Exceptionally good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2018

We were here for our Christmas supper. My wife and I both had the Veal Marsala. The food came quickly and it was hot, and very good.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to grab a quick bite. We were seated promptly. It was pasta night. We all went for a different special. Lots of fresh seafood! Amazing. We ordered a side salad, it could have been a meal on its own. I had red velvet cake after. Moist and dense as it should be. Great place to relax.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Georgios is always my go-to when I don't have time to cook at home, and for family lunches. They are affordable, yet the quality is top notch! There is always something for everyone; vegetarian, seafood, and even the kids who don't like pasta.
Last night we ordered from another Italian restaurant, and the quality was terrible, and the food was overpriced. Georgios came to the rescue and delivered amazing food for almost half the price!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The lasagna is excellent and if a meat eater the steak is mouth watering. Come in small or large groups they will help you out

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We went for lunch. The seafood melt was so stinky that I couldn’t eat it. The service was poor and unfriendly. Too many other really great places to go in Lethbridge. Would not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018