“Clean and Very Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Lethbridge

Super 8 Lethbridge
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
canada
“Clean and Very Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

Very friendly staff, always smiling and happy to assist you in anyway. Pool was nice and clean. Hot tub was clean and very relaxing. the rooms were nice, spacious and very clean. There was a slight hicup at check-in however the front desk person was very efficient and quickly rectified it.
The rooms are well equiped- ours had a fridge and microwave and also a coffee maker.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
cranbrook
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2009

Amazing staff very friendly and helpful. Helped me find the place I was looking for. The motel was good overall. the rooms are clean however the definitly need to be renovated.
Nice quiet place and the pool and hot tub was great, clean and well maintained.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Lethbridge
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2009

This is a hotel where you "get what you pay for". On the outside the Hotel looks new and quite nice (which it is) but once you get to the rooms will find that they are in serious need of renovation. The carpets need to be patched and our lamp shade is transparent. The room, while liveable, appeared run-down with marks on the walls and an older looking bathroom. Small pool and hot tub. Friendly staff, no problems there. Rooms are "ok" but nothing to brag about.

• Stayed August 2009
Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2009

We stayed for 3 nights and it was really a nice spot. Easy to access and the price was great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Cindy from Big Stone, AB

• Stayed March 2009
Alberta
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2007

My daughter and I stayed at this motel for one night while we were in Lethbridge. When I returned home I noticed on my credit card that I was charged more than I was quoted. I called the manager and he stated I was charged an extra $100.00 for having a pet in my room. I stated that I never had a pet and there was never a pet in my room. He basically called me a liar and refused to refund me my $100.00. I was with a group, which we had booked approxiamtely 10 rooms, and each of them could vouch for me that I never had a pet. I have never been treated so bad by someone that is
to be in a Customer Service industry.

Stayed March 2007
8 Thank AlbertaEmily
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2007

Great stay! The room was very clean and had many services. Easily accessed with two doors, one from inside and one from outside. Quiet. The coffee maker in the room was nice and TV had many channels. Mini fridge was also helpful. Laundromat in hotel was very nice. Great renovations! The new hot tub was awesome and the main lobby was very nice. Continental breakfast was great and offered many things such as cereal, bagels, toast, muffins, milk, juice, coffee and tea. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Unfortunatly, only one cott on the lower level. Close to many restaurants and services. Restaurant right next door. GREAT STAY!!!

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Only one cott on downstairs level
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Canadian-Traveler-7
Claresholm, Alberta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2006

My family recently booked a one bedroom suite with Canada's Best Value Inn in Lethbridge. It was the worst experience ever. The swimming pool gave my daughter some kind of a rash where she itched like crazy until she had a shower, the pull out sofa bed was broke. Had my daughter tried to lay on the bed, she would have disappeared and been pinned in between the bed frame and the back of the sofa. When the front office was told about this, they didn't really show any interest in helping us out. We then decided that if this was the way they were going to treat their paying guests, we wouldn't stay. We cancelled our reservation and left the hotel at just before midnight.

I would definitely never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed July 2006