All reviews firestone restaurant great hotel banquet room onsite restaurant comfortable room family wedding enjoyed my stay great room lots of parking front desk staff pleasant stay would stay here again business trip pool and hot tub amenities lotion pet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Great hotel. Clean. Attentive staff. Best restaurant (busy though). Quiet room. Spacious: I booked a 2 Queen bed room anticipating another person staying and she didn't so I had lots of room. Price was reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Oasis-Hospitality, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear DPPWHS,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule in posting a review regarding your recent stay with us. With all the choices out there we are so pleased you chose to stay with us at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel for your weekend getaway. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to all the hard working staff that make this all possible. We look forward in having you stay with us again whenever in the area. Until then safe travels.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

What a great experience! I booked the Lethbridge Coast Hotel for a Junior Lacrosse team. The rooms were all recently renovated; huge, clean and comfortable. We were given the board room to have a team dinner and to store equipment. We had breakfast catered at the hotel. Michael and staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was great. I will book our travel here next year!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Oasis-Hospitality, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear kdrenYYC,

Thank you so much for taking the time in completing an online review regarding your teams recent stay with us at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel. The staff and I work so hard to ensure each of our guests expectations are exceeded. In this regards, I'm so pleased to see that we accomplished our goal with you and your team expectations. I will be sure to pass on all your kind words to all the staff that make this all possible. Thank you again, we look forward in welcoming you back when in the area again. Until then safe travels.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Every aspect of this hotel is great, restaurant & bar, cleanliness, feel, rooms, beds are so comfy & all central to everything in town.
Food in Firestone Bar & Grill is really good & I highly recommend the breakfast as well.
Servers are very good at what they do.
Thank you to all.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Oasis-Hospitality, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Cruiser36018992559,

Thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing our hotel regarding your recent stay with us. The staff and I take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations. In this regards, we are so pleased to see that we accomplished our goal with you being our guest. I will be sure to pass your wonderful review to all the staff that make this all possible, they always love to hear that guests appreciated all the hard work they do to ensure our guests expectations are exceeded. Thank you again and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

I stayed here for the first time based on reviews and was duped. I must have been given a room that did not represent this hotel very well.
The hotel looks great from the outside and the lobby, but I was travelling with a pet and was given a room that was bare bones and grungy. Dirty carpet and a bad smell. Extremely loud heat/AC. Tried to turn it off but it kicked in all night long.
It was so small and smelled so bad that I checked out after the first night. Definitely not what I expected. The restaurant was nice. I had a pretty good breakfast there.
Staff were all very nice too but room was so bad I will not be back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Oasis-Hospitality, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Donna M,

Thank you very much for staying with The Coast Lethbridge Hotel, and sharing your valuable comments with us. I understand not all aspects of your stay especially with the room that was given from my team was what you had expected, and regret that it could not have been better. Please accept my deepest and sincere apologies for not delivering The Coast Lethbridge experience that you have expected and deserved.

I have thoroughly investigated the issues, and have made housekeeping and maintenance aware of the issues you encountered. All the issues mentioned have been rectified. Again a thousand apologize, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

It was very nice hotel. Good location. Specially the front desk staff was very helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and there were a lot of choices for all kinds of needs. Food was fresh and yummy.

Dear Qi S,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am elated to learn that you enjoyed our warm hospitality as well as the breakfast. I am especially happy to learn that our front desk personnel were able to provide the finest personal service to you and have left you with a positive impression. The staff and I work so hard to ensure each of our guests expectation are exceeded. In this regards, I'm pleased that we accomplished our goal with you being our guest.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back when your in the area again.