“Good stay”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Calgary, Canada
“Good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Recently stayed at Coast Hotel in Lethbridge. Greeted at front desk by Sarah, who was very friendly and had me checked in quickly and efficiently. When I got to my room I found the TV remote was not working, called down, and within 5 minutes had a remote that worked. Thank you. Rooms were modern and clean. Fitness room had 3 pieces of equipment, bike, treadmill and ecliptical and couple of TV's. Nice and cool. I worked out twice in 2 days and was alone both times. Also a very nice pool and jacuzzi. Attached to hotel is Firestone restaurant, which is excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre. It is always a source of pride to see that our front desk staff are performing efficiently while also maintaining high customer service levels. I will be sure to pass on your comment about the Firestone Restaurant and Bar as well.

Please come and visit us the next time that you find yourself in Lethbridge.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Whenever I'm in Lethbridge, this is where I stay. The hotel has an amazing lobby and the rooms are equally amazing. The rooms are quite large and have everything you'd have at home. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel I would like to thank you for your kind words about this hotel, and for taking the time to complete a review of the facility. We pride ourselves on putting forth the finest quality accommodations and service that we are able to. Thank you again.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now and,have enjoyed my stay each time.The Fire stone restaurant downstairs by the lobby is very good actually,they have a breakfast buffet aswell that is very good not your average buffet the food seemed to be of better quality.The rooms are very nice and modern as this is a new Hotel.The beds are very comfortable and soft with good support to them.The maid service was always good,room service speed an food was good.Each time I have stayed here the rooms are always very clean.I do not have any complaints.When stopping through to visit again I will stay at the Coast Lethbridge.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We, at the Coast lethbridge Hotel, would like to thank you very much for your review. In taking the time to provide feedback about our hotel and service it allows us to see where we are doing well or need improvement. You also mentioned the cleanliness of our rooms - a fact that saw us win the 2013 AHLA Housekeeping Award. Thank you again for your review.
Lac La Biche
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Booked two rooms at this hotel for a recruitment fair and was very impressed with our stay, not to mention the price of 108.00 for the night. Recently modernized, the rooms were big, beds comfortable, and very clean. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and even the breakfast was impressive, large portion, nice presentation, and great taste. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: No such thing as a bad room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel and facilities. All of the staff, from management to all areas of operation, have a great deal of pride in our hotel and that helps us all strive to be the best that we can be. Should you be back in Lethbridge on business or for leisure any time soon we would love to have you visit us.

Thank you again.
regina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is my 3rd time at this hotel. Have been impressed and not disappointed yet. Agree with the reviews that some the rooms can be small as was the case in my first stay but I was traveling alone and so it really was not an issue. My 2nd visit the room was very roomy and for my 3rd visit,,,surprise!,,I was upgraded to a beautiful room with a fireplace,2 TV's, bar counter with fridge, sink, microwave. If you are particular about your room, ask about options when booking, staff are very pleasant and friendly. There is an awesome restaurant in the hotel as well. Lots of parking available in outside lot. Price was on par with other hotels. I pass thru Lethbridge often and will continue to book at Coast Lethbridge.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre. We realize that we do face challenges with a few of our guest rooms in terms of size but, as you have mentioned, we do also offer several alternatives to our guests that will ensure that they have plenty of space. As you pointed out, the Firestone Restaurant & Bar - located in the hotel - is an extremely popular restaurant in Lethbridge. We appreciate you telling us that you will stay with us again when in Lethbridge and hope to see you again soon. All the best to you.
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My son and I were visiting in Lethbridge and stayed in a premium room. It was excellent. Very roomy and clean. The bathroom was huge and very nice. We came back home for a couple days then headed back to Lethbridge with my husband. We booked a premium suite and were disappointed. It was not as nice or roomy. We will stick with a premium room next time.

Service is wonderful and the decor is nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank OADiver
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stay here for business from time to time and The Coast is the best place in town. Decent rates, nice hotel/room/food/fitness centre which stand out compared to any other hotel. Fitness room has 3 cardio machines, but more importantly, free weights (not just an old treadmill like every other hotel that say they have a "fitness room"). I stayed at Leth Lodge last weekend for kids soccer tourney and there is no comparison and the Lodge was more expensive. Highly recommend the Coast and I will continue to stay here everytime. Firestone restaurant is fantastic as well, with happy staff servicing you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of this hotel. We always appreciate receiving feedback about the hotel and the services and amenities that we provide. Our constant goal is to provide the best product and guest services possible.

Thank you again for your submission.