See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I have stayed with Wyndham hotels for quite some time but I am very dissappointed in the check-in Lethbridge days inn. The lady named Janez was completely rude and I am super unhappy with the way she treated me and my family. I highly recommend that no one stay here unless they get rid of that Janez lady. She should not be working in this sort of a job.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2019

We stayed in a room that was vary small run down, opens to the outside only, (like a motel) and in - 28c weather did not have the heat turned, leaving us freezing in our room for 45 minutes waiting for the room to heat up. Also we had a guest above us that stayed up all night until 8am the next morning banging the entire time.

On the upside the staff was all super friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for our hockey tournament. Literally had 7 towels they could give us for 13 kids (pool capacity 30 & wasn't anyone there but us first night so not sure why the lack of towels)
When I went to ask for more towels an hour later at the front desk, receptionist said she might have 2 or 3 she could give us. I said I'd take what I could get & proceeded to wait. She insisted on bringing them out rather than me waiting, but she never came. Pool & waterslide were great, though dimly lit. Great area for a team to congregate.
Room was small, beds were double but comfy. Seemed clean, but our cold water tap didn't work the second day so couldn't shower, had to bath & put in ice buckets of cold water.
Continental breakfast was decent & was a nice area with tables by the pool area to sit. Couldn't get a late checkout. Would have been nice when our team played at 1pm. Front desk staff could be more helpful/less grumpy.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2018

The hotel had a nice atrium and the breakfast had a lot to offer. The hotel is old and needs some repairs. The staff could have made the stay better had we known about a sports team being there. It was very loud early in the morning

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I stay in a fair amount of hotels for my career.
Days Inn has been a regular stop of mine in several of the cities I visit, so I’ve come to expect a certain standard.
Unfortunately this property falls very short of other Days Inn’s.
Upon arrival I was “greeted” by a gentleman who made it obvious I was interrupting whatever important task he was engaged in. Unlike other properties there was no short introduction to the amenities, such as breakfast room location etc, rather there was a listless presentation of the requisite paper for signing followed by an equally listless presentation of the keys.
My room was located on the bottom floor, with parking conveniently right at my door. The room was a step back into the past. A king bed that appeared lumpy (but surprisingly wasn’t) took up nearly the entire room. To say it was small would be an understatement. Sitting at the “desk” immediately blocked all access to what little room was left. In order to move around, the chair had to be under the desk, which made for an interesting game of furniture moving. The fridge was old and constantly made noise, and the bathroom, as well as the entire room, desperately needed updating.
Breakfast is served next to the pool, which I found quite nice, except for the poor lighting. I saw one gentleman reading a newspaper with the light of his cell phone. The tv in this area is very small and had no sound, making it useless.
Breakfast was horrible. It seems like they are serving it as an afterthought. Watery eggs, sausage patties that seemed to have freezer burn, a non existent selection for toasting (white or brown bread) frozen butter, and two types of muffin for the “pastry” selection. Definitely no where near other Days Inn’s usual breakfast fare. Checkout was a more pleasant experience than check in, by far.
Unfortunately I will refrain from visiting this property again unless they decide to overhaul it completely.
As a side note, sitting at a bench overlooking the nice view of the valley at the back of the property, I noticed that the fascia of the building was bent open and a pigeon was making a racket coming in and out of the roof of the building.

Date of stay: October 2018