“Very comfortable and modern”

Holiday Inn Lethbridge
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Canmore, Canada
“Very comfortable and modern”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was fairly impressed with this hotel. The room was nicely updated and the bed very comfortable. Waterslides were a nice change from the standard boring small corkscrew slides that this chain and others in the same category usually have. The only downside was it is fairly pricey and they don't even offer free breakfast like their express hotels offer for the same price.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Calgary
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Normally I put up great reviews but I was very disappointed in the pool hours and overall value in our stay.
We have a toddler and were we're staying for one night at the hotel just for the pool. After we checked in we discovered that due to our Christmas visiting plans we were unable to have any pool time. We did ask the front desk for a refund but after being in a hurry we didn't have the time to move to a new hotel. So we paid premium rates for a facility that we couldn't even use. Very disappointed. If you don't go on a weekend you can't use pool except in the evenings. I wish I would have known this before booking it.
I won't be staying here again. I'll stay at a hotel that has te pool open in the morning when my kid can actually swim in it.

• Stayed December 2013
Tiffany S, Manager at Holiday Inn Lethbridge, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Jackymoff,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. We do advertise our Water Park’s hours of operation on our website and on as many external websites as we can. We shall review these to determine if there is anywhere else we can do so and ensure our front desk team is also advertising the hours of operation when booking directly with the hotel.

Tiffany

Travelers are raving about these Lethbridge hotels

Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Me and my family went to Lethbridge for a family visit. We normally stay in Best Western hotels. In November, we decided to try a different hotel experience since this hotel is closer to our relatives in Lethbridge. We tried the Holiday Inn Lethbridge and it was a great experience.
The staffs in Holiday Inn are very accommodating and friendly. The beddings are clean, soft, and comfy. It was a great 3 nights stay in Holiday Inn. They even have a water slide which is perfect for a family trip to unwind and relax. We are glad we have tried Holiday Inn. We will also recommend Holiday Inn to our friends and relatives. Keep up the good job Holiday Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carlos Ryan A
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice, clean comfortable accommodation. The water park with two water slides and a wave pool is fabulous for families. Lifeguards are in duty here so that is also an added bonus and there is a o,ay area in very sallow water for toddlers!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bhamjeep
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was our first time staying here since it became a Holiday Inn, but we thought we'd give it a go. Glad we did as we will definitely come back. The rooms are clean and fresh and the staff were very friendly. We didn't use the watepark, but will next time!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Calvin M
Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Rooms and hotel were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Our children loved the waterpark as did we. The waterpark was a good size, had tube slides and a children's play area as well. The staff were very friendly. I would absolutely stay here again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank We_Love_2_Travel2013
Calgary, AB
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Haven't been back to this hotel since it was a Ramada.. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant staying here, but I soon found out this place is Rocking!

Ran into an issue with another hotel in town, couldn't check in because of a Credit Card issue the Maria & the front desk staff let me use the Business Lounge so I could get some email's and communications done in private. After 3 hrs of fighting back and forth with the other hotel, I was about ready to throw in the towel and try and catch the greyhound home.. The Hotel manager (Who I knew from the Ramada days) said she would let me check in and once the issue was fixed to just come back down to the desk and settle up! The Lobby is WONDERFUL (Don't get me wrong LOL!) but you really just want to get checked in and go relax! Got to my room, and was instantly amazed at the great Reno's done! The rooms look FANTASTIC! great bedding, nice flat screen TV and a great work area with plenty of plugin's! Went down and checked out Mr. Mikes (See other review) and had a great well needed meal! Rest of the stay was fantastic and the staff always wanting to make sure you're having a great time and don't need anything.
Will definitely use this as my first choice of hotel in town, and will make sure our company & associates stay here as well!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business