“High standards met”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Richmond
“High standards met”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

First time staying at this property in a city I visit often. I was very impressed by the quality and service received. I booked it through Air Canada (mistake) which is more expensive compared to booking on hotel website. Right from my reception at arrival to follow-up phone call the service was excellent. The breakfast bar (included) was equal to others that offer full self-serve breakfast as a part of stay. Location is convenient though you need a vehicle to get to any restaurants or services (Tim Hortons only restaurant within walking distance). Highly recommended for a stay that is above most area hotel choices.

Room Tip: The hotel is far enough away from the highway that I could not hear any highway traffic noise, but l...
1 Thank johncrawcarp
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hello Johncrawcarp:

I want to thank you for your visit to our hotel and am pleased everything was great for your stay. We offer a 100% Hampton Satisfaction Guarantee and am glad you were satisfied as we am to have every guest leave fully satisfied. We hope you choose to stay with us quite regular on your trips to Lethbridge and if there is anything else we can do for you in future please email at craig.usher@hilton.com.

Your Friends Inn Town
Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Lethbridge

Craig Usher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
High River, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Friendly Staff, willing to go out of their way to help and the rooms were clean. Quiet location with easy access to everything. We had a nice quiet room. Comfortable bed. Did not have a chance to enjoy the breakfast, but grabbed coffee and tea on our way out the door. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aurora6105
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope next time you can stay for breakfast we are adding new items now and love to hear guest feedback on our items we offer, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com
Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've stayed at other Hampton inns and suites so this really is just as much a comparison to other Hampton properties as other like hotels. The property is somewhat off the beaten path with nothing really around it to do except the nearby casino. No close restaurants, stores etc... So you have to drive if you want to eat or shop.
The hotel itself is very clean and new, the front desk service very helpful and courteous, all common areas were really well kept. The room (king bed non smoking) is of good size but very plane and sparsely furnished.

Overall a good place to sleep but that's all

1 Thank 2Dkuts
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I thank you for your feedback on your recent stay we really appreciate the feedback and information. I am a bit confused you said there are no resturants close by, we have 2 full resturants within walking distance and we have 10% off coupons for both at front desk. We have 3 different fast food resturants also within walking distance and 2 convienience stores. This is a newly devloping area and is continuing to grow, We are also a 5-10 minute drive to the mall and Mayor Magrath drive for the main areas of town. We hope to see you again in the future
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I travel a lot for business and stay in hotels about 100 nights per year. This is my hotel of choice when staying in Lethbridge. It's only a couple of years old so is in very nice shape and modern. I got a good discount through CPSA so stayed in a Jacuzzi Suite. The room was spacious with a good sized work area and the jacuzzi was more comfortable than any other I've tried.
The staff were great, particularly Bob who worked at night. He was very friendly with a good sense of humour which I appreciated. He was also very helpful with giving me access to the microwave in the breakfast area to warm up the food I picked up for supper. Which is the only thing that I didn't enjoy about this hotel. There isn't a restaurant in the hotel so I expected to have a microwave in my room, particularly since I was in a suite. Other than that I'd have to say this is one of the best hotels in the area. It's quiet, very comfortable and easy to find as it's visible from the highway. The free breakfast is better than most with a little more variety and the staff are second to none.

Room Tip: Don't worry about noise as area is very quiet.
2 Thank Dale6888
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am very happy your stay was great and enjoyable and we hope to see you in the future, I do apologize we do not have microwaves in our spa rooms but do have microwaves in our studio suite if you would like to try this suite out next time, We can also arrange to have someone pick up your food from your room and microwave it for you in our public microwaves if you do not wish to come down, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Worth the trip to the other side of the tracks! Clean, extremely helpful staff, very well-appointed quiet rooms at a great value compared to other hotels I've stayed at in Lethbridge.
The complimentary hot buffet breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

Room Tip: free breakfast - awesome walking distance to casino if you are so inclined
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank itsamewen
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am very happy your stay was great and enjoyable and we hope to see you in the future, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com
Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We took a trip to Lethbridge recently and stayed here with 2 children under the age of two. Stayed in a king room - very nice (there was a half-eaten bar of some sort under the bed but hard to see, only found it making sure we packed up all toys).

Shower only in room which was fine for us - but maybe not if you want to bath your kids. The breakfast was excellent, lots of variety and nice area.

The pool has a fun waterslide but the water in the pool was a bit cold. We went end of December 2012.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Leanne B
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am truly sorry for the half eaten bar under the bed, I can assure you this is not normal and have spoken with my housekeeping manager and will ensure this does not happen again. I am please the rest of your stay was great and we hope to see you in the future, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was probably one of the best Hamptons I have been in. The hotel is only 2 years old and is well appointed for this class. The rooms are great. Sleep quality is awesome. The bathroom is quite nice. Breakfast is included and was presented well. A good variety of hot and cold items. Pool area was clean. Exercise room was very good for a hotel including cardio and free weights. Much better than some of those useless cable machines. Service was great and overall the experience was above average. The price was above what I would have expected to pay but I was able to get a great deal using some HHonours points and some cash. For those interested, you could walk to the Lethbridge casino although I didn't do that. Otherwise you need a car or taxi to get to other areas of Lethbridge.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for the kind words, we take great pride in knowing you think we are one of the best Hamptons you stayed at we all work really hard for you and every guest to leave completely 100% satisfied and love hearing back from our guests on how much they enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again when you come to Lethbridge and if there is anything I can do for you in the future please let me know craig.usher@hilton.com

Craig Usher