“a hidden treasure”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Calgary, Canada
“a hidden treasure”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Worth the trip to the other side of the tracks! Clean, extremely helpful staff, very well-appointed quiet rooms at a great value compared to other hotels I've stayed at in Lethbridge.
The complimentary hot buffet breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

Room Tip: free breakfast - awesome walking distance to casino if you are so inclined
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank itsamewen
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am very happy your stay was great and enjoyable and we hope to see you in the future, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We took a trip to Lethbridge recently and stayed here with 2 children under the age of two. Stayed in a king room - very nice (there was a half-eaten bar of some sort under the bed but hard to see, only found it making sure we packed up all toys).

Shower only in room which was fine for us - but maybe not if you want to bath your kids. The breakfast was excellent, lots of variety and nice area.

The pool has a fun waterslide but the water in the pool was a bit cold. We went end of December 2012.

1 Thank Leanne B
I want to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We love to hear how how guests feel about their stay. I am truly sorry for the half eaten bar under the bed, I can assure you this is not normal and have spoken with my housekeeping manager and will ensure this does not happen again. I am please the rest of your stay was great and we hope to see you in the future, if there is any questions you have please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was probably one of the best Hamptons I have been in. The hotel is only 2 years old and is well appointed for this class. The rooms are great. Sleep quality is awesome. The bathroom is quite nice. Breakfast is included and was presented well. A good variety of hot and cold items. Pool area was clean. Exercise room was very good for a hotel including cardio and free weights. Much better than some of those useless cable machines. Service was great and overall the experience was above average. The price was above what I would have expected to pay but I was able to get a great deal using some HHonours points and some cash. For those interested, you could walk to the Lethbridge casino although I didn't do that. Otherwise you need a car or taxi to get to other areas of Lethbridge.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for the kind words, we take great pride in knowing you think we are one of the best Hamptons you stayed at we all work really hard for you and every guest to leave completely 100% satisfied and love hearing back from our guests on how much they enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again when you come to Lethbridge and if there is anything I can do for you in the future please let me know craig.usher@hilton.com

Barrhead, Ab, Canada
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here with family at the end of November. Loved that the computer in the business center actually worked properly & really enjoyed the belgian waffles for breakfast. My brother says he always books at Hampton & I can see why now. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and like your brother we hope you continue to stay with Hampton. We love the Belgium waffles as well and am glad you enjoyed these for breakfast and wish to see you again really soon.

Our staff is motivated and happy after reading your review as well and has promised to keep delivering this hamptonality and service for all guests in future, thank you and if there is anything else I can do in the future please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com.

Regina, Canada
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here the night of Boxing Day and was very satisfied. The man on the desk was very friendly and helpful. The stay was very good and the free hot breakfast as well. It was just a tad too warm in the room over night as was the computer room too stuffy. But otherwise worth a stay and I would highly recommend staying here. The free use of hot chocolate, coffee and tea is a great idea. Hot chocolate was great!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay, we take great pride in knowing our guests enjoyed their stay. We guarantee you will leave here 100% Satisfied and are always pleased we were able to live up to that guarantee, that's 100% Hampton.

I have shared your comments with our departments to let them know you satisfied their stay to show them and to use these comments to motivate to continue providing this service, we look forward to you stay in the future and if there is anything else I can do please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I and a business associate stayed one night here while on business. We were completely satisfied with our stay. The front desk staff were impressive - friendly, helpful and even cheerfully agreed to change our room to take advantage of a preferred feature. Building is relatively new and well maintained. Nice breakfast, roomy and clean dining and work area - one of the best hotel dining rooms I've seen. Our room was clean, fairly large and comfortable. Convenient location, just off the highway. Absolutely nothing negative about this hotel from my one night experience. I will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Craig U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
I am so glad to hear you were completely satisfied with your recent stay with us. I am glad we were able to accommodate a room change so you could have a preferred feature that you required, We love to make our guests stay enjoyable and satisfactory and it really brightens our staff's day when they can heard how much guests were satisfied with their room. We hope to see you in the future and if there is anything else I can do for you please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com

Edmonton AB
Reviewed December 10, 2012

On the weekend of Dec 7-8 we had occasion to book two rooms in the Lethbridge Hampton Inn.
We had one room with two queen beds and one with a King. Both were quite nice. Other than the beds, the only real difference was in the bathroom. The King suite had a large shower with essentially a standard shower head and the two queens rooms had a bathtub. Both had newer TV's with proper HD signals and a minifridge. In room wifi worked quite good.
The pool, waterslide and hot tub were nice as was the fairly well equippped workout room.

The hotel was quite quiet, even though there were several sports teams staying the weekend.
The hotel is easy to find being just off Highway 3 at the east end of town. The location is a little "industrial" but its not hard to get around Lethbridge.

The staff were excellent as was the free morning breakfast.
Overall a very nice stay. The only suggestion I have is that it would be nice to have a better selection of actual food in the hotel concession.
We had relatives staying at other hotels in Lethbridge on this weekend and by all accounts, the Hampton was the best.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for reviewing your stay with us, we love to hear what our guests thought. I am thrilled that you enjoyed both room layouts and the hotel amenities and staff, I will make sure to pass this on to compliment our staff. We love hearing when guests are satisfied as our main focus is to ensure we do everything to full satisfy every guest ever time. We love spreading our Hamptionality and making guests stays enjoyable and really hope to see you in future, if there is anything I can do in future please email me at craig.usher@hilton.com