Worth the trip to the other side of the tracks! Clean, extremely helpful staff, very well-appointed quiet rooms at a great value compared to other hotels I've stayed at in Lethbridge.
The complimentary hot buffet breakfast was a pleasant surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southeast of Calgary along the Oldman River lies Lethbridge – Alberta's southernmost city. Abundant in natural beauty, history and recreational opportunities, you'll have plenty to discover near the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ Lethbridge hotel. The Oldman River offers an array of possibilities for anglers looking to catch "the big one" and the massive steel trestle over the river, known as High Level Bridge, is the largest of its kind at a whopping 314 feet. Another sight to behold is the abundant "coulees" - a labyrinth of rolling hills that frame this stunning area. When it comes to attractions near our Lethbridge, AB hotel, you'll find plenty just minutes away, including: Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden; Casino Lethbridge; the University of Lethbridge and Galt Museum & Archives. Nearby recreational options include parks with beautiful trails, golf courses and ice hockey arenas, just to name a few. Great shopping and dining is also within minutes of our front doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Lethbridge
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Lethbridge Alberta