All reviews travel lodge scrambled eggs room was clean continental breakfast will stay there again japanese garden central location yogurt exercise room pleasant stay front desk staff parking lot lounge washroom
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is not clean for the price you pay. The bed sheets overtop the bed is so gross it needs to be washed. We stayed here because we didn't have any other option. The toilet has pee all over and the heater was not working it was a very cold night. Worst stay ever !!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I called prior to my arrival asking when check-in time was. I got to the desk and had to wait 15 minutes until an attendant got back to the desk. When we saw a hotel worker we asked if he worked here and he ceased completely rude. It was late and all we wanted was to check in and the attitude was completely uncalled for. I came down a short while after and other guest had to wait a while to be serviced. The rooms were very clean a little outdated but the remodelled bathroom made up for it. The elevator had a weird pee smell and the breakfast was cold even though we went down an hour after breakfast started. I have stayed at a few hotels in this company and this one was by far the worst. What I would recommend is have someone at the front desk all the time. I saw the front attender check the food but didn’t check if it was warm. Find out where the pee smell is coming from and completely remodel the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

It was great to visit this location on mayor magrath. staff was extremely helpful. everything was great. Room was clean. They also have beautiful lounge l. in short and all it was an awesome experience and i would love to visit again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2019

this hotel in my opinion is first rate soon as you walk in your greeted with a smile and friendly conversation, they tell you about the resturant and the internet and anything else you want to know they are happy to tell you

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Clean comfortable and affordable! Breakfast was included. Easy access to major shopping outlets. We will stay here again. In room coffee, microwave and small fridge allow you to eat in your room. Very pleasant staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple