All reviews heidelberg inn continental breakfast room was clean one night an older building decent hotel would stay here again pleasant stay sauna washroom alberta ab
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

The room was not warm and the building was in cooling mode so the room heater was not working. My stay was in first week of April. I called the front desk and they let me know that it's totally my fault because some other guests feel warm and building switched to the cooling mode by itself. They also educate me how a big building works :) I think he never been in a building that every room can have different temperature setting. They also let me know that portable heaters are available at front desk and I have to pick up by myself, they even didn't offer to bring it for me!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian U, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay. While our staff is advised to share explanations, whenever possible, as to why guests may be experiencing a certain issue, it is only intended as the beginning to provide an appropriate resolution. Providing our guests with good customer service is very important to us and we will also be speaking to the front desk to improve our service. We appreciate your stay with us and hope you have a nice day.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

I stayed three nights. I Enjoyed how close to restaurants, etc it is located. I especially enjoyed the Starbucks one minute walk away. The bed was comfortable, the internet worked. Staff were amazing!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian U, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and nice rating of the Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge! I am glad to hear you found your bed to be comfortable and our staff to be amazing! Providing our guests with a nice, comfortable place to stay with a high level of customer service is very important to us! I am also glad to hear you found our hotel to be conveniently located for your needs. We appreciate your stay with us and hope we may look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Brian Um - General Manager

Reviewed December 15, 2018

This hotel was dated, needs new furnishings and a makeover. You get what you pay for. The positive of this place is the great customer service, clean and spacious rooms and complimentary hot breakfast. Despite the brick walls... you could hear everything from doors slamming and people talking. This was supposed to be our relaxing and quiet time away but we ended in the 8th floor full of students for a basketball tournament. You would think that it would be common sense to put us in a different floor if you knew that (ask the clerk first before they send you to your room). So we did not get a great sleep and it did not help the bed was uncomfortable. We lost the relaxing experience.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you found your room to be clean and spacious and our customer service to be great! Providing our guests with a nice, clean place to stay with good customer service is very important to us. I am sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay. While we do usually get positive comments about our beds, we understand that everyone is different. We are also always happy to move our guests when we are able to do so and are always diligent to respond to any noise issues that we are made aware of in a timely and appropriate manner. We appreciate your stay with us and wish you a good day.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

The hotel needs renovation. Room smelled of smoke although I had a non-smoking room. When I reported that during checkout, the lady's response was "Oh, but guests are not allowed to smoke in non-smoking rooms". What kind of a response was that? Seemed to imply that I am lying about the smell. She then simply said "We'll look into it." An apology of show of regret would have been nice, but I got neither.

On the positive side, the man who checked us in was extremely nice and friendly. Didn't get his name, but he had a beard and was doing the night shift.

Location was good, just off the highway. Continental breakfast was decent (nothing exceptional).

Was surprised by having to pre-authorize $150 on my credit card as damage deposit.

Room tip: Non-smoking rooms may reek of smoke
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you found your check-in to be "great and very friendly". Providing our guests with good customer service is very important to us! Keeping our hotel nice, clean and well maintained is also very important to us. Our most recent renovation, earlier this year, was in replacing our entire hallway and stairwell carpeting. I am sorry for the housekeeping and checkout issues you experienced and will be speaking to the appropriate departments to avoid these issues going forward. We appreciate your stay with us and hope we may look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I am retired now but when I was employed stayed at many hotels across western canada and the usa. This hotel met or exceeded all my expectations for the quality of the room/amenities/and customer service.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and nice rating of the Ramada Lethbridge! I am glad to hear you had a great stay at our hotel! Providing our guests with a nice place to stay with a high level of customer service is very important to us. We appreciate your stay with us and hope we may look forward to being of good service to you again in the future.

Brian Um - General Manager