“Great Value for the Cost”
Review of Ramada Lethbridge

Ramada Lethbridge
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Widewater
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I arrived here on a Friday evening after driving for 9 hours only to be told that my reservation that had been made 2 weeks previously had been cancelled. The girl at the desk proceeded to tell me that she was unsure why and that there were no more non smoking rooms available. When I asked what they were going to do to correct the situation all she could tell me was that I could go and check all the smoking rooms and see if one was satisfactory. When I asked if I would be compensated in any way or if none of the rooms were satisfactory what they were going to do, I was told that she was not authorized to make those decisions. When I asked who I needed to talk to that would be authorized she said the manager but that he was unavailable until Monday. Now in the end I wound up settling for one of the smoking rooms as I really had no other options because it isn't like I could turn around and travel home and I couldn't exactly drag my family around at 9 o'clock at night looking to see if another hotel had a room available for the 2 nights we were going to be there. I truly fail to understand how a guaranteed late check in room can just be cancelled without anyone on shift even knowing why or when it was cancelled. I have never had this happen at any other hotel I've ever booked at. I know I certainly will not be booking here again when I travel to Lethbridge and I would advise anyone else booking here to double check that they still have their room available before they travel here or just book elsewhere and save the hassle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2 Thank Wrangler0325
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada Lethbridge, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the error regarding your reservation. We regret that this situation occurred and was not resolved to your satisfaction. A manager is available throughout the week and this has been communicated to the staff. This situation has been addressed and is not expected to reoccur in the future. Thank you.
Travelers also viewed these Lethbridge hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 20 in Lethbridge
Premier Inn And Suites
Premier Inn And Suites
#10 of 20 in Lethbridge

Been to Ramada Lethbridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lethbridge

Property: Ramada Lethbridge
Address: 1303 Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 2R1, Canada (Formerly Heidelberg Inn)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Lethbridge
#2 Best Value Hotel in Lethbridge
#4 Romantic Hotel in Lethbridge
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lethbridge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge