All reviews french doors street parking front desk staff sausage jacuzzi suite check in was quick hot tub free breakfast a great stay home away from home pool area convenient location would stay here again hot items mini fridge road trip clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel in May 2019 for a dance competition. It was walking distance to the venue (Yates Theatre), restaurants and the mall. We had a king suite which was nice. Pillows were not great. We had a person who texted as soon as we arrived in our room who we could contact at any time for service, that was a plus. The breakfast could have had a couple more options, but not bad! The pool and hot tub were nice. Workout area was just okay, could definitely use some dumbbells, but I did notice a sign on day 2 saying they were expanding the gym area.
I had an issue with something left behind and the issue was resolved in a fairly reasonable amount of time. All in all, a nice place to stay and I would stay here again and recommend the Holiday Inn Express to anyone else.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was easy to find (via GPS) as we'd never been to Lethbridge before. The hotel was nice, complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby which was nice. The pool was warm and hot tub was actually hot. I thought the beds were good to my liking but my spouse found them a bit too firm. The shower was nice with good pressure. The breakfast was good. Hot foods were hot and with a decent toaster for the bread. Check in and check out was a breeze. Desk clerks were friendly. The hotel was quiet and clean.

All in all it was a good stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

I would start by the minuses: I am not a fan of wallpaper ( but they are renovating , also the renovation is not really felt during the staying ) and the wall are thin( didn’t bother at all during the night).
With that been said, the hotel has a lot of pluses:
You can walk in downtown almost to anywhere, everything is close I would recommend Hudson which is a cross the street or going to the cinema on Tuesday ( 5.5$) only 800 m from the hotel.
The pool is actually heated! Not like some hotel who says it is heated and it is basically colder than the temperature outside the pool....
The water slide is very nice, kids have a blast on it , if it is not working ask them to turn it on they will be happy to help , and the hot tub is close enough for the parents to keep a close eye on them.
The breakfast is good and they use recyclables seems very encouraging and environment friendly.
The service is good and helpful.
The parking is good and plenty of it.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

1st time staying here.
Overall we were impressed with the hotel.
Cleanliness was good.
Was up on the 4th floor in a queen jr suite. It was dead quiet. Which was great. Usually we hear screaming kids when we are in lethbridge..damn hockey teams.
Breakfast. This place had an amazing selection for the "Gluten Free" crowd.
Even served Turkey sausage which was a nice alternative for some.

Only down side is parking is a pain.

Would we stay again. - yes!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2019

room was nice ., the drawers are annoying to close and i found a pair room is nice the drawers are quite annoying to close and found socks thst aren’t mine behind the bench but other than that room was nice. really wish there was a resturaunt in the hotel and room service.

Room tip: room was nice
Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Hello Global35820610874,

Thank you for staying with our Holiday inn Express and Suites Lethbridge, AB.

We keep our accommodations fresh and practical. It's a pleasure to know that you've enjoyed your room. Our brand provides basic needs for our guests like complimentary breakfast. There might not be a restaurant onsite but you can always take advantage of the off-site restaurant delivery. Just let our front desk staff know. Room service is a good idea! We'll keep that in mind for future improvements.

I hear your thoughts about our stiff storage compartments and it's concerning that you found something unexpected in the room. I have shared this information to our maintenance and housekeeping teams. I'm confident that they can make your future visits memorable.

Hoping to accommodate you again!

Vice B