“One great room”

Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I joined my sister and mother for a girls weekend to visit family and shop. The room was spacious for three people and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very impressive and well done. Didn't expect eggs, sausage patties, pancakes, yogurt, cereals and toast. Of course, juice, coffee and tea as well. Our hotel choice made the trip very memorable. I would go there again. I usually pick a more economic hotel but this was much better and worth the consideration. The price was comparable to the economy hotels as well. Very modern, clean and a perfect location to downtown.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank relebee
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge

Reviewed February 14, 2013

had a really good stay here. was on the main floor which I don't usually like but it was fine - a little raised from the road and the curtains allowed me to see out for light but were private enough. The room had a fridge and microwave. only not great part was no movies available on the tv and the tv was smaller than most. the breakfast is typical - fresh made pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, muffins, cereal etc. There is a mall within walking distance that has almost everything and best of all, the chapters has a Starbucks. There is no restaurant in the hotel - nearby I tried the Sidestreet grill - not fantastic but ok. I noticed a Chinese restaurant (New Dynasty) only a block away - not a lot of choices if you don't have a car. I was taken to a restaurant in the new Coast hotel which was great. probably the best part of my stay was the free ride in the shuttle back to the airport. Really nice guy who talked about Lethbridge - it was very pleasant. The desk staff were all really friendly too. Ultimately, it's always the people that make a hotel worthwhile and this hotel definitely has that!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank myroes
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had not stayed at this location for several years and what a treat to be back. Room was bright, clean and spacious, also very quiet. Breakfast was better than most hotel offerings too! Have to comment on the great staff. Both check in and check out was a pleasure with genuine smiles from all. Really appreciated the shuttle service from the airport. Thanks for a great experience. Will definitely be my first choice on my next Lethbridge trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank abroseabrose
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had an overnight stay in Lethbridge while visiting family over the Christmas holidays. Selected Holiday Inn because they are "pet friendly" - all guests travelling with pets stay on the main floor of the hotel. I had originally reserved a King room, however, upon arrival was advised that they didn't have any of that type of rooms left available so they upgraded us to a King Jacuzzi Suite. The extra room was very welcome as it allowed our two dogs room to play - or sit in front of the fireplace. The room was spacious, the bathroom had dual sinks, there was plenty of room for luggage (of which we had little) and we were able to bring breakfast back to our room as it was just down the hall.

Room Tip: Great "pet friendly" hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location every time I was in Lethbridge; for the last seven or more years. The building was well kept and the rooms are spacious, all amenities in place for fast and efficient stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when we visit Lethbridge and the customer service is always outstanding. One time the front desk agent walked me to my vehicle as it was dark out and this last time I needed to change my reservation and the front desk agent Jana (who is exceptional) recognised my voice over the phone although I only spoke to her once before.

It is clean and nicely decorated, the guestrooms are spacious are very quiet. We were right beside the elevator on the 4th floor and heard nothing. The breakfast area is really nice as well. We will not be staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been lucky enough to stay at a great little hotel in Lethbridge, Alberta, which is close to the Rocky Mountains as well as Waterton National Park. The staff at this great little hotel are all well trained with regards to customer service. Among them is the front desk staff who impress the most. I lost my vehichle keys one day while staying there and the young man working there at the time helped me retrace my steps to find the lost keys. They were lost outside the hotel and he went as far as to help me look for the keys in the parking lot. He also called the movie theater, where I'd just been, to see if anyone turned them in and got the managers name and their contact info so I could call the next day. Fortunately the keys were found and all thanks to the front desk clerck. I've had to stay here over the summer off and on for working purposes and have stayed at many of the hotels in southern Alberta. This one has by far the most friendly staff and management!! Thank you Holiday Inn Express!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor are the quietest. The suites are large and roomy enough for a young family...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business