“Personalized service”
Review of Crazy Cakes

Crazy Cakes
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Lethbridge
Description: The BEST cupcakes in the City!
Description: The BEST cupcakes in the City!
Reviewed January 7, 2012

A bit out of the way but the locals kow where this is at. They take pride in thier baking and pastries and try to keep the Spudnut tradition alive.

1  Thank I_Roam_AB

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Crazy Cakes is well known in the community for their delectable cupcakes and cakes. I have had numerous cupcakes from them as well as ordered one cake. The cupcakes are always good, a little on the pricey end but always tasty. It would be nice if they added to their selection, once you've had them all it loses its thrill (aside from their amazing taste). They do have a feature cupcake every month, but it is discontinued at the end of the month. I am not sure if they do special orders (ie. If you were to ask for a key lime cupcake I don't know if they accept requests outside their everyday menu). I still enjoy their cupcakes nonetheless. As for the cake, I thought my experience would be a bit more exciting. I must have gotten a new staff as they did not seem to have any creativity when I told them what I needed it for (baby shower) rather told me to look through a picture book of previous cakes. I guess I was expecting different suggestions or ideas on how to make it look unique rather (I'm not a cake decorator after all!). Still the price for the cake was affordable and lower than I expected! Cake tasted amazing, was HUGE (four layers!) And received plenty nice compliments.

Last but not least, it seems when I do go in for cupcakes I get the least happy employee. For such a cool shop (and a cool job) I was expecting perky happy cupcake enthusiasts! Instead I get someone behind the counter who picks up tongs, no smiles or engagement, just "what would you like?".

Again this has not dissuaded my patronage at Crazy Cakes. They do make amazing cakes and desserts! Have only really experienced customer service glitches which downgrade the experience of going to Crazy Cakes.

1  Thank BarelyThere1984
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I love this place. The service is always so good, the cupcakes are always amazing. I get the little cake for my massage clients and friends b-day gift. It is a fun gist and they make it look so amazing! If you have not ben there you need to go.

1  Thank dmsart1
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This shop is a very cute and fun business. Well kept and awesome staff! Their products are far superior to any others I've tried in Lethbridge. They've got specialty items including Gluten-Free cakes/cupcakes (which are delicious!) and spudnuts, their potato based donuts. Great shop to order a cake, pick up some treats, or stop in for a coffee date with friends. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Clink86