“Great sushi, great value”
Review of Dono Sushi

Dono Sushi
Ranked #19 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is our regular sushi place. Their menu has good variety, and they give a lot of food for the price. We always leave full! My sister from Calgary was very impressed by the quality and quantity of the food. My niece who doesn't eat sushi had lots of other options to choose from. We'll be back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Great selection, sushi is fantastic, large portions. Serving staff could be a little more efficient - but they are a fairly new facility and that will hopefully come with practice. Take out also as good as dine in.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We love it here. Delicious! One of our favorite locations to go for 'Date night". Salmon skin sushi is sooo good. My favorite is the Dono salad, the dressing is amazing.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Everything is fresh, and many fun choices, also specials that always sound interesting.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my Mom and Aunt. We were seated promptly and a large pot of green tea was brought to our table. My mom ordered the Rainbow Roll which looked quite good. My Aunt ordered the Katsu Don with the Miso Soup, both also looked excellent. I ordered my usual Assorted Tempura and Chirashi Sushi. The only minor thing that bothered me was, that my Tempura didn't come first. Tempura is best when eaten hot, and the generous serving was cooling down by the time I finished it. There were the all of the regular veg and prawns that came in the large helping. How do they keep those shrimp so straight? The Chirashi came with an excellent assortment of Sashimi on top and was artfully displayed.
I'll return here and recommend to friends.