“Always yummy”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Firestone is a great place to go if you want to treat yourself to something a little special in lethbridge without breaking the bank. The food is really, consistently good and the service is reliable and friendly. They always change their specials including drinks and desserts but will still serve up the same old favourites from the menu.

This is one of my favourite places to go over time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I was staying in the adjacent hotel for a week so had three dinners and two breakfasts in the Firestone. The breakfast variety in wonderful --- enjoyed the eggs and pancakes with bacon--- adn the fruit tree. also the eggs/toast/ back bacon, potatoes and again the fruit tree. Both presented well and tasty.
I enjoyed three dinners with the fried mushrooms, Steaks are exceptional as was the yorkshire / roast beef plate.
Staff were pleasant and paid attention to detail. Yes i would return.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I stopped here for lunch, we had not been here in a long while. I had the eggs and pancakes, my wife had the French toast. The food was very tasty and hot. We had been to IHOP, and were badly served, this certainly made up for it, Natalie was our waitress and she did a great job.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We love going out with our friends to the Firestone for breakfast on Saturday mornings! We are Seniors and we share the Classic breakfast! They even divide it up for us a serve it on separate plates! The food is delicious and the service is great!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Great service great food great atmosphere Had the risotto bites. My friend had the macaroon chez cake. Yum yum

Date of visit: March 2019