“Great breakfast!”

Firestone Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firestone Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food and service was fabulous. There wasn't anything about this restaurant that I disliked. I will recommend this place to everyone I know that will be visiting or is living in Lethbridge.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had drinks in the lounge and then breakfast the next day.
Breakfast was great. Obvious care was taken with the bacon and eggs

Drinks in the evening were fun, the games were on TV and the servers were attentive.
I was hoping to see a wider selection of local beers and ales, regardless we were able to drink, tell tall tales and relax.

1  Thank Rayswt
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here for the first time and was very impressed. So many different options on the menu. My husband had the steak and deep fried baked potatoes- he was very pleased. I had the Lobster Sushi- it was good but could have been better. Next time I'll order a bigger meal. For desert we had the Donuts and they were so good- highly recommend that! Our waitress was great, she was very friendly and fast. It was busy but we didn't wait long for anything. We will be back again for sure!

1  Thank Alia31
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food and service in this restaurant was very good. No problems there. My suggestion to bar staff would be to monitor the video feed and set to not having blood sports playing when people are dining. Kind of spoils the romantic ambience. The waitress offered to change the station but the damage had been done. If it had been billed as a sports bar, OK, but we were there for dining and conversation.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had lunch there twice while visiting Lethbridge on a business trip. Food was good both times, staff is very friendly. Service is fast. My only complaint would be that the place is a little dark, not enough lighting. I would recommend it.