“Yup, eat here!”

Firestone Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firestone Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 260 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Yup, eat here!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm staying at the Coast hotel where this place is located and ordered Chicken Marasala, it was excellent! The portion was big and I got the yams instead of mash potatoes and they were super. I also tried the microbrew lager on tap, do it. Nice place to eat, the food is fantastic and the staff are actually happy. I was hoping for good room service and I got an excellent dining experience. It's a higher end casual place, entrees range from $15-$35-ish. Check this place out when you are in Lethbridge.

• Visited December 2012

Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have been eating at this restaurant since it opened and have never been disappointed..whenever we have a chance to take other people out this is the place we always go to, the food is always excellent and the service is fast and friendly. keep up the good work!

• Visited November 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Remarkable!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is one of the best I've been lately. Dining area is large and open, sitting was not cramped, even with many patrons, did not feel crowded. Wide selection on menu, meal was tasty, portions generous and service was quick. The server made the experience even better. He was professional, friendly, cheerful and not in your face. He did such a great job we asked to see his boss and told him how impressed we were. I recommend this place to anyone visiting Lethbridge.

Visited December 2012
Lethbridge, Canada
“Very Busy Good Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent Menu. Meatloaf if great if you like it. A little pricey but not outrageous. Good Service. New so in Good condition

Visited December 2012
Lethbridge
“The Best Service I've Had”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We went here as a family for my sister's birthday, and everything there was excellent. The staff, even though it was an unusually busy night, gave us a lot of attention and gave us a free dessert when the food took a while to get to the table. The waiter we had was very kind, and apologetic if anything went wrong. it was a wonderful night, and the food (especially the Asian Chicken Bites) was worth the minimal wait.

• Visited December 2012