“Not Living Up To Expectations”

Firestone Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firestone Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 269 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

When you are at a restaurant, you want to have your food reasonably quick. Especially if you are hungry. When we were there there was not that many people there and it still took over an hour to get our food to us, and when we were done it took over an hour to get the bills. And the burger that I had didn't taste that great and was a little too hard for a hamburger patty. But, don't get me wrong about the overall atmosphere of the restaurant, inside it is very well done. Everything looks nice and the cleanliness was very good. Next time, I would probably go somewhere else.

2  Thank Kyle T

Reviewed April 23, 2012

How this place isn't the number 1 ranked restaurant in Lethbridge is beyond me. I could not have enjoyed my meal here any more than I did. My only complaint is that I live in Calgary which is just a little too far to drive for dinner. The menu was very interesting and had a lot of unique takes on classic dishes and the service was excellent. Prices were in line with similar restaurants such as Earls and Joey Tomatoes but the food at Firestone trumped both of these. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stumbled upon the Fireside completely by luck. The service was fantastic; the menu would have me coming back again and again, if I were to be in Lethbridge again; the wine list was interesting (they offer wine flights); the meals were fantastic. The vegetable pie in puff pastry was tasty and included wonderful sides of sweet potato crisps and roasted asparagus and carrots. The seafood crepe included a nice assortment of seafood and a light sauce. The only questionable item was the huge mound of white rice served on the white plate beside the white crepes. Questionable plating, but that's a minor thing. Would go back to this restaurant again!!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Take lots of money if you want to have a few drinks. Food is good for what we've tried and atmosphere is nice. Potato rolls are great!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The video watching has won our kids over. They love coming here. Nice atmosphere. Good value. I like the pulled pork, tastes good and a big helping.