“Good tacos”

Tacos Made In Mexico
Ranked #69 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious tacos and great ambience. Staff were friendly and quick; you order at the counter and they bring it to you. The salsa is very very hot so i would get it on the side.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

This place took our family straight back to Mexico. The food and decor were on point and we had a blast eating there. We tried almost everything on the menu and really enjoyed every bit. Don’t miss the manzana pop and pina agua fresca!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

This place was soooo cute. The tacos were delicious. Everything was homemade and very authentic. The interior of this little gem is very colorful and comfortable. I will be returning for sure!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

We were looking for a place to eat tacos.
We were looking for a local place.
When we found that little place, I liked it at first sight!
Then we got inside and the cooks were speaking Spanish, then I knew those tacos wouldn't be disappointing!
I'm pretty sure they make some of the best tacos I've ever ate in Canada!
The decor is just FABULOUS!
And the prices are so cheap for such good food, I love it ! You feel just like you're straight in Mexico.

I would definitely recommend this place to people I know that'll go to Lethbridge!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I love this place. The food is great, the atmosphere is enjoyable, and the service is quick and friendly. Plus, you can't beat the prices. They also have Jarritos Tamarindo, with is a personal favourite.

Date of visit: July 2018