“Elegant dining”
Review of Italian Table

Italian Table
Ranked #19 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Description: Great Italian food in an inviting, modern, and casual atmosphere at an affordable price. Socialize and share!
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We went with friends to celebrate our 40th anniversary. My husband didn't want to tell them at first,but it was such a fancy restaurant,it had to be forsomething special. The environment was very trendy, but welcoming, the service good (No,Hi guys,which we find so annoying in a lot of places) and the food was great.

Date of visit: June 2019
fortmacleodjason, General Manager at Italian Table, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thanks so much for making us a part of your anniversary. Congratulations! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I recently had the opportunity to have dinner at the Italian Table. It was our first time and we will definitely go again. We had fantastic service. Our only complaint was the bread with our appetizer... it tasty mouldy. We mentioned it to our server. The bread with our meal was much better though. We had the meatball appetizer and I had raviolo as my main course and my hubby had lasagna. Tasty!

Date of visit: May 2019
fortmacleodjason, General Manager at Italian Table, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your visit and the kind review. Hopefully you don't hesitate to return and give us a chance to earn that fifth star.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

My wife and I were here for supper. Atmosphere is a little noisy but the restaurant was full. I had chicken Marsala and my wife had the salmon. The chicken Marsala was not great. I expected the chicken to be sauteed. It appeared to have been boiled or maybe steamed. It was all white and under spiced, Kind of had a "cardboardy" processed chicken taste to it. I have never had chicken Marsala without mushrooms before and they would have been a welcome addition to this dish. No imagination and no flavour was the result. Too bad because chicken Marsala can be a tasty dish. My wife's salmon was nicely flavourful but a little bit on the soft or mushy side which leads me to believe they may use farmed or not so fresh fish. No indication on the menu where the salmon comes from or if it is wild or farmed. The menu could be a little more specific there. If they use fresh wild salmon why not be proud of that and say so on the menu. Failing to do so leads me to believe the salmon is not fresh or wild and is probably frozen and/or farmed. The service here was good. The waiter was attentive to our needs and made us feel welcome. Nothing outstanding at all about this place. They could pay a little more attention to flavour and presentation.

Date of visit: May 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review. We really welcome this kind of feedback and appreciate when someone takes their time to describe their experience. We're sorry that the food was not up to our usual high standard and hope you will come back again. If you do, would you reach out to me at gm@italiantable.ca and let me know? I want to make sure we deliver a five-star experience next time.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Quick decision to have a business team dinner. Booking was easy, table ready on arrival, great service by Henry, friendly caring management, lots of laughs fun and the food was fantastic.

Don Donison Overhead Door Company

Date of visit: April 2019
Jason A, General Manager at Italian Table, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words Don. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Some of my family came to town, including my father who has a rather touchy diet. First thing that I noticed was the service. Our waitress was super friendly and seems genuinely happy to be at work. I had the lasagna with a bruschetta starter. My wife had a turkey milanese . We were both super impressed. Very tasty, very fresh. Luckily we called ahead for reservations as it filled up by the time we got out food. Wait time was reasonable if not quicker than expected for fresh prepared food. Again, the whole staff seemed pleased to be at their job. In summary, I will eat there again, and I will recommend to friends and family.

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate your thoughts.