“Yumm!”

Pizza Junction Lethbridge
Ranked #75 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Description: Welcome to your new favorite local Pizza restaurant, Pizza Junction. Here, we offer freshly hand tossed pizzas influenced with international flavors. Our secret sauce will leave you wanting more. Quality and consistency are maintained by fresh ingredients and our excellent team. Our friendly environment allows our guests to enjoy their meal in our comfortable dine-in facility, pick up or take advantage of our delivery service!
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Brought my 3 sons here as I wanted them to try the freakshake! They did! Seriously, a meal in itself! The pizza was so good too. The service was fast and polite. I loved it and will definitely be going back!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

We decided to try this pizza place on our visit to Lethbridge this time. What can I say but WOW! Why is this not the top rated pizza place in town? We ordered pizzas to be delivered to our hotel. Were told delivery would be 45 minutes to an hour. Pizzas arrived in 30 minutes & were piping hot. One was the House Special on classic crust & the other was the Greek on thin crust. Both were delicious but the House Special was fantastic! The crusts were delcious, light, airy, crispy on the bottom & fully cooked which to me is very important. After two disappointing pizza experiences with the top rated pizza place, this was indeed a slice of heaven.l would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This location offers a decent selection of pizza items.
Service is fine and reasonably quick.
A location to try for sure

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I walked into the store with a lot of expectations. Let me tell you why. First I have had some very amazing gastronomical experiences on my very curated taste buds. I am a true food connoisseur. From having Mom’s freshly tossed pizza to the crispy, golden, stone-baked pies in Italy.

As soon as I walked into Pizza Junction, I had a very good feeling this place would be amazing . I was welcomed by the staff in a very friendly manner (not to mention by the amazing smell of pizza perfection). I looked at the menu and was very impressed with the wide selection on their menu. I knew exactly what I wanted as soon as I saw the menu: the BBQ Junction pizza. I’m going to try and make my point now. You HAVE to try it to believe it but this place serves pretty RAD pizza. The perfectly hand-tossed crust to the balance in cheesiness along with the tender chicken bites, all made with love.
5 stars for Pizza Junction!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Went here during yql Pride for a mommy dtr date post parade! Pizza and milkshake were great and filling.
Im going to go out on a limb here and say best pizza by the slice in town :)

Date of visit: June 2018