“Go Here!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The food was amazing, well priced and plenty of it, the service was excellent, I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank w m

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food and service here are wonderful. Portion sizes are huge, unlike the restaurant. If you go at noon on any given day you will wait, or be seated with others if you don't mind. We love everything we have ever tried here. Would recommend to anyone and think it is the best Vietnamese food in the city!!

1  Thank Canadianeh93
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have heard about the PHO at this place for a year now. With my first visit, I left satisfied and very much impressed. The food was delicious, well seasoned and sizeable portion. The servers were pleasant and helpful with directions. I would return

1  Thank BodumBiscuits
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I loved the salad roll. Nice server too. I would recommend this to those who want to try exotic Asian dishes.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

A small restaurant on the north side. Excellent cuisine and superb service. Also provides take-out at a resonable price. Our favorite is the Satay Chicken.

1  Thank Jean C