“Tasty food and great service!”
Review of Browns Socialhouse

Browns Socialhouse
Ranked #51 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed July 23, 2018

My wife and I went for lunch there this past weekend. We ate on patio and enjoyed out refreshments. There was problem with our order, but our server and the manager come to us and apologized for the mix up, and took responsibility for it, and made us feel like we were their most important customers! We will be coming back for sure. The food tasted great, and we left feeling like they really care for their customers!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

service was great, waitress was friendly and efficient. I just don’t get it with the food though, why does everything have to be spicy? I like spice options, but not for every appetizer. Is poor quality ingredients trying to be covered up? Makes me wonder. The Korean chicken was good but the thick slices of cucumber were unnecessary; maybe wafer thin slices (with wafer thin sliced radish) pickled similar to Kimchi instead?!
Nachos were okay, again nothing special (would never pay $20 for them at original price, was $4 off shareables). Spicy tuna roll was good. Mojitos were on special, and both the mixed berry and traditional were well made. Another One of many Lethbridge restaurants I would not take visiting friends or family too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

This visit was at the new west side location in Lethbridge Alberta.
The meal for all four of us was varied and excellent.
Staff were great friendly folk.
Parking was out front.
We will return here again for sure.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We visited on a Tuesday night and they were taking their last orders just before 10. We felt a little pressure to order and eat quickly. The server was watching our table closely in that they were going to close after we left I guess.

I had a rice bowl which was delicious and plentiful and ended up taking most of it to go.

The other people's orders were tasty and we were happy but wish we didn't feel so rushed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

My wife and I were in Lethbridge and had the pleasure of eating here. We were greeted warmly and with enthusiasm. The staff was very accommodating and served us quickly. We both loved our meals and enjoyed the atmosphere. We will definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2018