“lunch”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 260 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
claresholm
“lunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Husband and I were shopping at home depot across the way. And decided to stop for lunch. Great ribs and service.

Lethbridge, Canada
“Could I get some service please?”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This was our third visit in a row to Tony's for which the service was very poor. On this visit, we were in for an early lunch, so were the first patrons to arrive and as far as I could tell, if we weren't first to order, we were a close second. We watched table after table get served while we waited and waited. When our server finally delivered the meal, he had one of my sides wrong. I pointed this out to him and he said to just keep the side and he would go to the kitchen for the correct one. After a very long wait, my husband finally got up and went looking for him to tell him I was almost finished my meal, but the side hadn't arrived. He had completely forgotten about it. Yes, I finally got it and I must admit that the food was really good, but we're done with Tony Roma's in Lethbridge because of the lousy service. Three strikes and you're out!

• Visited March 2012
vulcan
“Avoid this Restaurant!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I have been to this restaurant a couple of times. First time, not great...but we thought we would give it another chance. I ordered the Bountiful Beef Ribs, full order as I was going to take some home to my Dad. When it arrived there wasn't even enough meat on there to feed me! If you have ever been to Tony Romas you will know that usually this dish is way to much food for one person! Not only wasn't there enough meat, it was so over cooked that I couldn't even eat it! My husband ordered the Beef Dip. He opened up the bun and it was mostly fat! His fries were cold! I would never eat at this restaurant again!

• Visited March 2012
Alberta, Canada
“It's a Tony Roma's; no surprises”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is part of the TR chain. This particular franchise is like all the other ones I have eaten in. If you have been to others and liked them, you'll probably like this one, too.

Lethbridge, Canada
“Good for a chain”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Prime rib is great - sometimes can be a little fatty but very tasty - you won't be disappointed. A little pricey if you are on a budget for a family meal.