“Not Exceptional”

Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2019

When we dine out for dinner at a high end restaurant such as Miro we expect outstanding food. With so few high end restaurants in Lethbridge it seems this one has let it go to their heads and over charge for average food.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019

From the rather unengaged server to the quality of the food, this place was not our first visit and so even more disappointing, as we'd enjoyed this place before. We ordered the chicken breast with spinach sauce, veg and jasmine rice and the pasta with seafood as mains, but started with the squid in tomato sauce appetizer, which was quite tasty, but paltry (maybe 6 oz altogether) for a whopping $12.

The chicken with 3 plump shrimps over spinach sauce that was rather salty with fresh steamed vegetable was very good, but the jasmine rice had no flavour and one had to wonder what it was doing on the plate. The pasta dish too was rather bland and when we informed our server of our disappointment in the tastes, she took these to the kitchen and nothing happened; no comments and eventually, nothing less than the full price on the bill which totalled nearly $70 for the total.

This place is overpriced and likes to think of itself as rather exclusive. The food used to be delicious and service with a smile, but not tonight.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

We, my friends and my family, all enjoy an evening at Miro's. The setting is conducive to great conversations and fun. Service is excellent, finding the right wine is easy and the food is always good. I have my own favourite dish and don't venture beyond my comfort zone often. When I do choose other dishes I discover new favourites.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank DennisF2043
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I eat here regularly and decided it was time to leave a short review to capture what a great place Miro’s is. The Food is always amazing and will never disappoint. We love the simplicity and authenticity that goes into each dish, always hot, fresh, and cooked to perfection. Those who appreciate good fresh food will be delighted to eat here. The service is 5 star, definitely trust your servers recommendations as they will not steer you wrong.
If you haven’t already, go check this place out for dinner. You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Fabulous meal as usual at Miro! Have not been here for quite some and it was still great! Will definitely be back as it never disappoints!

Date of visit: October 2018