“The best in Lethbridge?”
Review of Miro's

Miro's
Ranked #14 of 270 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Miro's has now become a well-established eatery. It used to be located nearby, but moved into its present address several years ago. Good menu; good food; good service. Not cheap, but not as expensive as Plum.

1  Thank Professional-Pilgrim

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would not have known about Miro's if it hadn't been for the high ratings it has on tripadvisor. Ever since Trevi closed many years ago, I have been looking for a good restaurant for my visits to Lethbridge. My search has ended!

Miro's is located in a seedy part of downtown which appears reday for gentrification, but this hasn't happened yet. While we were waiting for Miro's to open, the women in our group felt intimidated by some unsavoury characters that were hanging out on the sidealk a few yards away. Next door to Miro's there is a shuttered store -- I was getting a bit nervous about my recommendation!

But once inside I knew we had made a good choice: the decor is Mediterranean, the walls made of exposed bricks adorned with cheerful paintings and wall-hangings. The wooden tables and exposed heating ducts add to the charming character.

The food is mainly Mediterranean -- lots of pasta and seafood but there are plenty of choices for meat-lovers too, including pork tenderloin. and even bison. All the dishes were delicious.

The service was perfect. The prices are reasonable -- the pasta dishes were in the high teens, the other entrees in the mid-twenties.

The wine list is very appropriate, and included a good choice of wines by the glass. The other members of my group assured me afterwards that I can keep picking restaurants for them.

I almost gave Miro's five stars but prefer to reserve that rating for absolutely amazing experiences. Miro's is merely very very good!

1  Thank niemand
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was the best dining experience I had during my stay in Lethbridge. The place was classy but not pretentious, and the food was very good. Try the bison ribs!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Miro's is a small, nicely decorated place in downtown Lethbridge. You'll have to park on the street out front, but there is usually ample street parking in the evenings, unless there's a special event downtown. The restaurant benefits from the personal attention of the chef and owner. He oversees the whole thing, which helps to maintain food quality. I'd like to see the menu switch up a bit once in a while, but the food is good.

1  Thank DoctorJinLA
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Cut it with a fork and perfectly seasoned/cooked! Staff was very professional and courteous, Ambiance was friendly and inviting.